Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NO-KXploit Patcher for 1.50

This is nice, but I'd sooner like somthing that would patch the firmware permenently, though that probably isn't going to happen.

DCEmu Pro

Quote Originally Posted by StealthCP
    Why did you update to 2.0? There is no longer anything you can do in 2.0 that you can't do in 1.5

u can play 2.00 games without hastle and without a risk of freezing. plus socom online PWNZ!!!11!1

plus a browser with a download capability and cursor, and u can do up to 3 pages with it. not to mention the countless other pc-features on the browser

that said, the next thing we need is to "patch" the 2.00 firmware and remove the security so u can launch from the sony OS again

This would work greatly with PSPdualBoot when it is released. Hmmm...I can't seem to use the Home button to exit.
    You don't need to know my mental status. You probably don't want to, either.

September 5th, 2005:
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R
    There wont be a N64 emu on the PSP. Not one that is playable anyways.
    Need LocationFree help? Send me a PM!

WTF?? This doesn't work... I removed one of my "%" folders and tried to play the game and the games section didn't even list the game with only one folder. How the hell does this work? Also, I have tried pBpMaker and PBPUnpacker and none of them work on the non % folder. How do you extract files from the program folder?

but i launch my homebrew from a shell but really nice work though

DCEmu Regular

Quote Originally Posted by grin.ch
    WTF?? This doesn't work... I removed one of my "%" folders and tried to play the game and the games section didn't even list the game with only one folder. How the hell does this work? Also, I have tried pBpMaker and PBPUnpacker and none of them work on the non % folder. How do you extract files from the program folder?
    You can't simply remove one of the folders. You need to use PSPbrew to turn the homebrew in question into a single, eboot.pbp. Or... extract the contents of both eboots and put it all into a new eboot with pbpunpacker. Basically, you aren't going to save any space with this. You will just end up with a cleaner directory tree and a permanent fix for the corrupt icons..

This is a stupid app, the fact that it is not a bricking risk makes it useless.

If it was a flash app it would be useful, but my psp crashes all the time, and this would be a pain

dont sh!t on the program because of your bad luck make sure you did everything good...........

Quote Originally Posted by CoderX
    This is a stupid app, the fact that it is not a bricking risk makes it useless.

If it was a flash app it would be useful, but my psp crashes all the time, and this would be a pain
    I'll agree with your second point, my PSP crashes a lot too, trying out new homebrew all the time, so this wouldn't be the best option for me. But don't call it a stupid app just because it's not useful to you. It's a good idea.

DCEmu Pro

pwnd

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information