Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NO-KXploit Patcher for 1.50

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by CoderX
    This is a stupid app, the fact that it is not a bricking risk makes it useless.

If it was a flash app it would be useful, but my psp crashes all the time, and this would be a pain
    I agree as well. If there was a pretty stable program that would flash it to fw, then it *might* be useful. In current state I wouldn't use it. Good idea though.

the ram part of it should hand you some major props..... but you can just use the "PGO" aplsdajeaej Game Organizer utility thing which sometimes messes up making you have to add a letter or to to a folder. But, if you realy don't wanna do this but wawnna get rid of the % folders get IR Shell and hit R+Triangle then browse to ur eboot, of use lua player to browse to an .LUA file... ya..... (I have alot of free time... plus im gonna get a second psp!.... I just can't wait for homebrew to assimilate JB:with Love From Russia and Tekken 5R!!!!!) ya...

DCEmu Regular

This app sounds great, i cant see why no-one thought of something like this before...
    Maybe now people will stop releasing homebrew in annoying kxploit format
    All homebrew can be released in nice original 1.00 format, it's annoying using psp-brew for every time i download homebrew.

I don't like this app. I tried it and there's really no point in cleaning up just some of your directories. I made the stupid a**ed mistake of making ALL of my games 1.0 games and then I found I had to conveniently delete all the games on my ms0 and reinstall everything. (luckily, I keep backups!) Maybe my fault, but again, I don't think it's worth it. Thinking it would've worked on all of my homebrew, it would've been worth it if all of my folders could've become 1.0 games to clean the whole game folder, but not worth it for just some of the folders to be made 1.0 and others kept 1.50. but w/e...

Ok, I have used this program to its extent and found this:

Most of the time programs don't want to be launched through programs (or even recognized by iR Shell!)
    It has a REALLY bad icon
    The PSP screen stays on for a really long time for some apps
    You don't need to know my mental status. You probably don't want to, either.

September 5th, 2005:
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R
    There wont be a N64 emu on the PSP. Not one that is playable anyways.
    Need LocationFree help? Send me a PM!

Quote Originally Posted by CoderX
    This is a stupid app, the fact that it is not a bricking risk makes it useless.

If it was a flash app it would be useful, but my psp crashes all the time, and this would be a pain

official douche bag^

i like it its good and i'm sure itll be improved

This App Rocks! The less pesky corrupt icons to scroll through the better!!!!

mad games dont work with it why?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information