Thread: X-Flash V7c

Blog Entries

Default X-Flash V7c

Art in our News Forum has updated his X-Flash app for the PSP, heres what he wrote:

Current versions of X-Flash will not start on any other than 1.50 version firmware. This is to prevent people with other version PSPs making a costly
    mistake. The registry backup tool might work on other versions, but you can't currently launch the program at all.

As of V7b, X-Flash is currently the safest way to perform the version spoof to play 2.00 games,
    since it verifies each flash write operation. I don't know of any other PSP flash writing program that does this. The verify is currently only implemented
    in the version changer, but will be implemented for every flash write operation.

With this release, everybody can have a Version 13.37 PSP

Lastly, Version 1 was never supposed to be distributed due to it's inability to remove the modifications that it makes. I request that it be removed from all servers.
    Cheers, Art.

Download from the release thread here --> http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=22072

Default what happens?

What happens if you delete the boot movie? (obviously it starts the game faster) But I deleted the boot sound (Da-dahhhhhhhhh whoosh) sound and I noticed that when I was playing GTA:LCS, it became more glitchy; it would pause for a second and then unpause. (as if it were loading the next city) would deleting the boot movie have serious side effects after a while?

post your comments here! lol

Thread Information