Thread: PSPBMC ver.1.13

Blog Entries

Question PSPBMC ver.1.13

hageatama has released a BookMark forwarding tool for PSP.

Cant tell you any more than that as its in Japanese

Download and Give Feedback (translation) Via Comments

Just a little background: Hage means bald in Japanese, Hageatama means Bald Head.
    Reading this translation may cause you to go bald.
    <div style="width:95%; margin: auto; padding: 2%; background-color:rgb(230,230,230); border: thin black solid">
    ================================================== ====================<br /><table cellpadding=0 cellmargin=0 border=0 width="100%"><tr><td width="25%">[Soft Name]</td><td width="75%">PSPBMC</td></tr><tr><td width="25%">[Version]</td><td width="75%">Ver 1.11</td></tr><tr><td width="25%">[Software Type]</td><td width="75%">Baldware</td></tr><tr><td width="25%">[Functional OS]</td><td width="75%">Windows XP 2000 98 ME (Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 or greater required)</td></tr><tr><td width="25%">[Requirements]</td><td width="75%">PSP, Love, Dreams, PC, Lust</td></tr><tr><td width="25%">[Development Language]</td><td width="75%">Japanese</td></tr><tr><td width="25%">[Public Release Date]</td><td width="75%">2005/08/26</td></tr><tr><td width="25%">[Coopyright]</td><td width="75%">Copyright(C) Hage</td></tr><tr><td width="25%">[URL]</td><td width="75%">http://hageatama.hp.infoseek.co.jp/PSPBMC.html</td></tr><tr><td width="25%">[E-mail]</td><td width="75%">[email protected] (I welcome bug reports)</td></tr><tr><td width="25%">[Development Environment]</td><td width="75%">A great PC</td></tr><tr><td width="25%">[Conditions for Reprinting/Redistributing]</td><td width="75%">It is a condition that you must love Hage. Mail please.</td></tr></table>============================================ ==========================<br />-Software Introduction<br />I'm Hage! I'll start of with an impression of a goat!!<br />(´?`) baaa~<br />(´?`) baa~~~~<br />(´?`) baaAAa~~~~<br />(´?`) Baaaaald~~~~<br /><br />This application is an application for converting your IE favorites (Bookmarks) into HTML and sending them to your PSP.<br />For those of you using browsers other than IE, please find some way to export for IE.<br />Compared to the regular methoud for adding Bookmarks to the PSP, this has the following advantages.<br /><ul><li>You can transfer lots of IE Bookmarks (favorites) all at once.</li><li>Allows you to more quickly view multiple pages compared to the standard PSP Bookmark feature.</li><li>Since it's a little different than the standard methoud, you get to feel like you're an advanced user.</li><li>Your chances of going bald slightly increase.</li><li>Your body odor will stink a little.</li></ul>Also, it's nessecary for "Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1" (http://www.microsoft.com/japan/msdn/netframework/) to be available.<br />For those who aren't really sure, for the time being just run the application, if anything goes wrong with it's operation than the framework isn't installed.<br />If there are no problems that means that it's installed. I think that it will already be installed in the large majority of cases.<br /><br />-Installation Methoud<br />Just uncompress it.<br /><br />-Uninstallation Methoud<br />Just delete it.<br /><br />-How to use it<br />After connecting your PSP to your PC, after selecting the drive letter for the PSP, just push the send button.<br /><br />At the same time that it's transfering the IE Bookmarks, it also registers an item at the top of your PSP Bookmark list called "PSPBMC-Bookmarks". It's fully automatic. Use this item to access the bookmarks. You can save a step by setting this as your "Home Page".<br /><br />Also, at the uppermost portion of the Top Page, you can register 3 "Quick Links". This is handy to use for accessing links in your favorites that you have registered that are so erotic that you need the browser to launch quickly so that you can access them!! You just can't wait!!!<br />You can also change the font size and color and so forth. Also,<br />as long as the icons for the folders, etc... are the same name, this will be able to access them with no problems.<br />The size is automatically set when converting the HTML so you don't need to worry about it. Use some really cool icons to set yourself apart from your friends.<br /><br />You can specify the favorites folder to transfer with "Transfer Folder". If you make a folder in IE such as "Folder for transfering to PSP", for example, then you can arbitrarily send only the Bookmarks that you want to at your discretion.<br />By the way, the default value for the "Transfer Folder" is set to the entire favorites folder.<br /><br />Also, please don't remove the cable while the Memory Stick access light is lit. Your armpits will start to stink. Also, there's the danger that your Memory Stick could be damaged.<br />Also, it won't be able to transfer the data if you don't have the PSP folder group (The ones that are made when you format your PSP. I think they're already setup for people using this normally) on your Memory Stick.<br />Also, you're not only limited to the PSP and can transfer to other drives as long as you have set up the PSP folder group, so those that would like to use this for that purpose, please feel free to do so.<br /><br />-Disclaimer<br />I can not accept responsibility for problems that may arise as a result of using this soft.<br />Please use at your own risk. Going bald is the devine providence of nature</div>
    Honestly, yes, the guy's writing style is that flamboyant. If anything I toned it down a notch or two (somethings always get lost in translation). Guess it's true about what they say about the libido of bald guys...

Thread Information