Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Easter

PSP Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunhoare
    Im sorry for being off-topic (I think...) but whats PJ64 and who is zilmer... what proects has (S)he done...
    PJ64 is an awsome n64 emulator for pc by zilmar. Alot of great things in the n64 emulation scene have come to be thanks to zilmar's help.

See pj64.net for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by drquack02
    I take it those box-y flashing on Monkey64 is coming from the game not a weird reation with the camera?

Also please let us know how you fixed the offical Nintendo games allowing them to load. Kinda intrested as to why it works with others, but not offical releases...so just for curiosity's sake.
    Alot of flickering at the moment is due to me not double buffering the display. Everything is just being drawn to the same screen. I do this because I am having a few issues when trying to double buffer. It will be fixed.

Other flickering is from texture issues that require fixing.

Once I figure out why mario & others dont work, you can bet I will be here explaining why. :P

PSP User

maybe nintendo games made by nintendo have a superduper copyright thing in place, just a guess

but then they woulndnt run properly on any emu,
    but they do, so there is a way
    if anyone can find it PSmonkey can
    wooo!!

PSP Coder

Quote Originally Posted by kersplatty
    maybe nintendo games made by nintendo have a superduper copyright thing in place, just a guess
    Half of it is Tlb emulation. Half of it is nintendo stuff is more strict on the hardware (like fails if not accurate), or nintendo pushes the hardware a bit more.

Sure games like quest64 are still quite complex but in general 3rd party coders are not so strict when writing code.

Eventualy I will find the thing holding me back and get more roms running.

Im sure monkey will get it figured out, I just hope sooner rather than later.

lol, that crowd over at psp-hacks do seem abit slow.
    anyways monkey, sure your sick of hearing this, but when do you plan on releasing the next build?

and yeah Project64 is one helluva emulator. I donated quite a while ago. Truley awesome stuff. Honestly, I would $#@! myself if Monkey64 ran like PJ64 on a psp. Fingers crossed.

Lol, what happened to that goal of having GoldenEye playable by E3? It's coming soon ;D

But really, that was a joke post. I'm not saying it should be out by then, although that would be nice =P

Take your time. I'd rather wait longer and have a quality emulator than get one tomorrow that is half assed.

what does e3 mean?

The Electronic Entertainment Expo, or in other words a yearly video game event where companies show of their stuff and try to get some media attention.

PSP Coder

Quote Originally Posted by ZFB8
    Lol, what happened to that goal of having GoldenEye playable by E3? It's coming soon ;D

But really, that was a joke post. I'm not saying it should be out by then, although that would be nice =P

Take your time. I'd rather wait longer and have a quality emulator than get one tomorrow that is half assed.
    I was trying but since I can't even run mario still. I dont think i will have goldeneye by then.

Thread Information