Thread: About to buy a Sony 1 gig mem stick pro duo, is it genuine or counterfeit?

DCEmu Newbie

Default About to buy a Sony 1 gig mem stick pro duo, is it genuine or counterfeit?

I am about to buy a used Sony 1 gig mem stick pro duo for $36 shipped, here is the pic: http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2.../P10100021.jpg

Does anyone know if it's real or fake?

it really doesnt matter as long as you handle it with care

just get a 2gb on amazon.com for 65 bucks

owww.. bit hard to tell man but if you cross over to pspud there was a link to a report on how to tell weather certern ms were fake or not.. i remember one way to tell with the sony ones were if you look on the back of the ms and the info on the back a actual real ms are lasered on and the fake ones have them just printed on.. But as under_0ath777 said if you handle the fake ones with care they should be ok but yeah i ran the risk and bought a fake one which did'nt work at all!

DCEmu Newbie

the guy sold it to someone else now for $40

i'm thinking of getting a sandisk 2 gig from newegg, just need to save up some paypal

DCEmu Rookie

Well if you point your browser to psp-vault. There is a link on how to tell it. Here is the link lnky Also a scandisk is way better. A study shows it. Here is it linky

Thread Information