Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We Want your Reviews :)

Blog Entries

ok will do

Blog Entries

posted in the Nintendo DS News forum which shows up at http://nintendo-ds.dcemu.co.uk

Hmm.. liksang link ic.. ohh well ;P but when time comes i'd like to get some news posted about my turnaments cuz of that.. anyway.. looks good ;D i'll make a proper news article about my turnament thingy l8r today maybe..

***PSP Bruce Lee
    (I used gamer_2000's rating format b/c I liked it)

1 Player Mode- 9/10 - A great game with easy-to-use controls, cool music and funny characters. I crack up every time I play it b/c of the sound effects. Bruce Lee says things like, "I hate'choo" and makes other funny karate noises while beating up his enemies. It's a fast-paced game, resembling "Kung-Fu" for Nintendo in a distant sense. The graphics are exactly like 8 bit graphics, and it's an incredible game for a homebrew. Again, as I always complain about, there is no save option and it's a really hard game, so it's very frustrating to have to start all over every time you want to play again. But again, this is my favorite homebrew to date. Nice, smooth gameplay. For a homebrew, it's top level.

Graphics-7/10 - Again, 8 bit graphics make the game appear like you're playing it on NesterJ. Looks exactly like an old Nintendo release. It's great, but still, when you compare it to games of today, it's hails in comparison to the graphics of our current-gen platforms. That's kinda why I don't play NesterJ anymore; b/c the graphics and gameplay are too simplistic. But then again, Super Mario Bros. is still fun to run through every now and again. Bottom line though, the graphics on this game are great! (This has to be coded in C++!!)

Storyline-7/10 - (Non-applicable.) Run around like a crazy, drugged out Bruce Lee and destroy everyone in your path! Good for a half-hour of fun! (Seriously, does anyone ever play homebrew for more than an hour?)

Controls- 10/10 - Controls are very easy. In every way, this emulates Nintendo. Right dpad is run right, Left dpad is run left, up is jump, X is attack.

The Bottom Line: 8 - This game is great and it's nearly at the top of my homebrew list and would be, but I find it more useful to keep some of the important apps at the top of my homebrew list. This game has everything you'll want for continuous entertainment and for those hardcore homebrew fans - if you haven't tried this, it's one game you're missing. Unfortunately, this game is very obscure and no one really knows about it. It is a homebrew must have, so check the homebrew section on this site.

DO YOU REMEMBER THE TV TUNER FOR THE GAME GEAR WELL CHECK OUT THIS NEW MEMORY STICK DUO TV TUNER BY SONY SCEA JAPAN!!!

i was trying to find out about a tv tuner accessory for my psp that picks up local channels like my old sega gamegear does!!! and what i found blew my mind!!
    this is the link http://www.brighthand.com/default.as...wComments=true

Sony has been toying with television technology in tiny form factors for a while now. There was even some speculation that the Clie NZ90 would have a TV tuner built in. We have now learned that Sony has been showing off their new TV card concept design at the CeBIT show.
    While Sony does not have this unit in production, I'm glad to see them thinking along these lines, even if it's in the Duo form factor. Is this something you would buy if it came to market and if so, for how much? I'd pay $200+ in a heartbeat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information