Thread: PSPBMC ver.1.14

Blog Entries

psp PSPBMC ver.1.14

hageatama has released a new version of his BookMark forwarding tool for PSP, Download Via Comments

Looks to be a short and sweet update. According to his page:<div style="width:95%; margin: auto; padding: 2%; background-color:rgb(230,230,230); border: thin black solid">Added a simple photo viewing function.</div>Didn't check to see if there might be anything else mentioned in the readme though

Blog Entries

thanks for your help with all the Japanese releases

As always, just glad I can help out (!_!) I spent two weeks looking for basic homebrew information when I first got my PSP, and that was mostly due to very, very, very poor documentation. There was (at least) one piece of Japanese software that I had and I read the English readme first and it was next to useless. Gave no insite in how to use it. Then I took a look at the Japanese version, and it answered all of my questions and then some. So, I know how important proper documentation is. The more questions we can have answered about all of the software releases, the better.

Off topic, but I just read that Nottingham has the highest burglary rate in England! I know you talked about the gun crime, but this really makes it look like an entirely undesirable place to live. My sympathies. Keep those doors and windows locked (-_!)

Thread Information