Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Samba de Amigo

Default Samba de Amigo

Hey,

isnt this just the best game ever with the maracas?

DG

DCEmu Regular

i havent play it but it must be very cool.As it is a sonic team creation!!!!

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by davidgilmour
    Hey,

isnt this just the best game ever with the maracas?

DG
    is it also the only game with maracas.....

or did you mean

"isnt this just the best game ever!!!!! with the maracas?

Quote Originally Posted by Darksaviour69
    is it also the only game with maracas.....

or did you mean

"isnt this just the best game ever!!!!! with the maracas?
    I think that - if you play this game with maracas - ITS TEH BEST GAME IN TEH WORLD !!!!!

Samba De Amigo is on the very top of my most wanted list. I could maybe pick up a copy of the US version then get those cheaper Cha la Maracas off Ebay...but I'd rather have that beautiful boxset Sega did. DROOL.

Acorn Electron User

The cha cha maracas aren't too hot. They sometimes register an up movement when I move them down and are very inaccurate. Very iffy compared to the Sega ones but just about acceptable as a second pair for 2 players - which is really good fun... until you start losing points when your cha cha's do the opposite to what you're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by bertrude
    The cha cha maracas aren't too hot. They sometimes register an up movement when I move them down and are very inaccurate. Very iffy compared to the Sega ones but just about acceptable as a second pair for 2 players - which is really good fun... until you start losing points when your cha cha's do the opposite to what you're doing.
    I have 2 old 3d party controllers and just ordered 2 new controllers from Lik Sang. Very happy with the old one but they aren't very accurate when it comes to height ! Are the original Sega ones 100% accurate? At all times?

DCEmu Coder

Yeah, I think they are. I haven't once had a problem with my officials. And damn, they're durable, more than once I've gotten too into Take on Me, Open Your Heart, or Super Sonic Racing and accidently bashed them together or something.

Random fact, did you guys know that David Bowie did Volare in V2k? Damn I had no clue.

Anyway, yeah, Samba is the best game ever with the maracas. I prefer V2k, but I own and love both. Also, I love playing with the controller too. Don't know why, but it doesn't bother me.

If you have a pair of maracas I recommend using them on Mr. Driller and Rez. Fun-ness.
    Dreamcast

Quote Originally Posted by GyroVorbis
    Yeah, I think they are. I haven't once had a problem with my officials. And damn, they're durable, more than once I've gotten too into Take on Me, Open Your Heart, or Super Sonic Racing and accidently bashed them together or something.

Random fact, did you guys know that David Bowie did Volare in V2k? Damn I had no clue.

Anyway, yeah, Samba is the best game ever with the maracas. I prefer V2k, but I own and love both. Also, I love playing with the controller too. Don't know why, but it doesn't bother me.

If you have a pair of maracas I recommend using them on Mr. Driller and Rez. Fun-ness.
    those official ones are soo expensive , with shipping costs etc. But one day I will buy 2 pair of official ones, when I am rich

DCEmu Coder

That's why I was going to try to make two fishing rods serve has a pair of ghetto maracas in Viva.
    Dreamcast

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information