Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The 10 worst in-game quotes

"Well, Lets Go For A Kill Time"- Crime City
    "Pai Long Cures Hemorroides"- Crime City
    "Dont Underestimate The Power Of Dolphin"- Aero Fighters 2

"smells like 8-bit around here..." - King of all cosmos - Me & My Katamari
    "Oo, Dramatic Conclusion Coming Up." - King of all cosmos - Me & My Katamari
    "Katamari is beyond demesions. Roll it, Prince." - King of all cosmos - Me & My Katamari
    "No such thing as 1UP. No matter how many green mushrooms you roll up." - King of all cosmos - Me & My Katamari
    "You wont become Super-Prince by rolling up mushrooms" - King of all cosmos - Me & My Katamari

xD so many me n my katamari quotes. the king say so much dumb stuff.

^^ that would make a good quote right there

about quote #2: the guy who says "I am error" his name is error so saying i am error is fine.

"Armada! Armada!" - Charmy - Sonic Heroes
    This is the most retarded quote I ever saw in a game.

"Put fish in you mouth."
    --Spanky (The jet fighter piloting dolphin. Seriously. ) in 'Aero Fighters 2'

"Anergy empty! You all over!"
    --game over for 'Speed Power Gunbike', one of the worst PS1 titles never imported...

personally i think that the badness of some of those quotes makes them all the better ^^ (personally i liked dk rap - but is that even a quote?)

I will now quote every badly acted, badly scripted, and badly designed sentence from Resedent Evil 4 "

"
    okay, I didnt want to type it all out..
    but I realy think that every word on RE4 was the worst qoute from any video game ever..
    pathetic story line, pathetic ways of iluminating story plot, pathetic ways of tutorial text....
    it was just all the wrong words - sentences for the whole thing...
    and on top of that, I'd like to vote that RE4 is the worst RE ever...
    the views were freekin awesome, the graphics were great (the level layouts were vauge and not designed very well) but still in graphics and gameplay it was ok..

but its story was way off.. didnt even have to do with the rest of the series.. suddenly umbrella wasnt doin anything, and it was a religon that caused the plauge..

it just wasnt a game about "the man" ruining the world and causing everyone to turn into a zombie.. for which you had to kill...

anyway I digress..

every word said on Resedent Evil 4 was the worst quote in a video game ever.....

Thank You,
    Jman420

DCEmu Newbie

You're pathetic.

Anything from House of the Dead 2 has to be here, the dialogue and voice acting is atrocious

jman420 wrote:

"I will now quote every badly acted, badly scripted, and badly designed sentence from Resedent Evil 4 "

Heh that's not even a quote from an "engrish" dialogue in a japanese video game & it's already awful.

jman420 later wrote:

"suddenly umbrella wasnt doin anything, and it was a religon that caused the plauge..

I follow the Resident Evil series very well, & as far as 4 goes you totally missed the fact that Umbrella had indeed been behind the virus spreading to Spain... not only this, but Umbrella was also responsible for distributing firearms and weaponry to the Iluminados. The "religion" was merely a trick used to brainwash the innocent villagers into accepting the "purification" in form of a virus injection.

The game just doesn't tell you all this at plain view, if you're really a fan of RE games visit the many RE community websites and forums in the internet. Information is just a Google away.

Next time don't bash a great game because of your poor knowledge perspective.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information