Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The 10 worst in-game quotes

no no no no no... I played every RE game there is, (RE2 is still my favorite) but RE4 was all about this guy getting sent to spain to rescue a presedents daughter (first off, has nothing to do with the "T" or "G" virus...) then meets this dude that is accualy part of the conspiricy and gets help from him.. and if you look at the way the game is made, its not made to be scary anymore, its all made to be a gory and as violent as possible (that gimpy guy in the dungeon on chapter 3-1...) as well as the fact that Ada Wong somehow came back?! she was dead as dead.. there is no way to live after being shot in the heart and droping at least 4 storys into an abyss.... I know what I'm talking about, the game doesent follow the same story line as any of the other RE games.. even RE0 was a little off with the leeches, but at least they kept with umbrella as being a part of it....

bite me! how exactly am I pathetic... just wait a while, I'm gonna go get a quote from RE4 and prove how truly pathetic the english usage is....

Leon takes carlos' duct tape off and then he says "little rough dont ya think??" its not bad, just cheesy

Carlos says "your not like them?" Leon replys "no, you?" didnt realy add much.. just telling you that they were okay before the next scene...

carlos says "I only got 1 realy important question.. you got a smoke?" leon replys "got gum" . . . well its strange how from the beginning of the game, Leon was turning down smokes.. I mean if I was getting killed by hundreds of plauged spaniards I would be smoking like a chimney.. but anyway, it just doesent make sence.. and thats only the quotes from the end scene of chapter 2-1 . . there is at least 7 more chapters with badly writen dialouge...

I dont hate the game, its a reasonable game.. I just dont like the story, and thats why I originaly was posting here to post all the bad wording in the game
    and as for what I posted lastnight.. I was a little stoned, it was april 20th at 4:20 am, and I was mostly just pist off about getting killed on RE4 at the time... and plus I honestly beleave that its a sad pathetic excsuse for a Resedent Evil game... (greatest fun I'v ever had on a game was playing RE2 through the umbrella lab (where Ada gets shot, then falls into an abyss... I can say its not possible that she lived..)

i remember megaman x 4.. X's girly "TAKE THIS!"

jman try not to... double post... or triple post . not much of a fan of RE though i do remember laughing my head of at re2's script

So-bad-it's-good voice acting is a Sega tradition!

Who are you~?
    AGENT GIBSON.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information