Thread: is it possible

DCEmu Newbie

Default is it possible

is it possible to hack a psp slim [silver] with ofw 5.03? Does the motherboard interfere with any of the downgrading process because i dont know what the motherboard is.

First off, how old is your PSP and what firmware did it originally come with?

If it was with the Daxter PSP bundle, then it should be hackable via a TOOL Battery.

I'd buy the TOOL Battery from Deal Extreme as it's cheap and the shipping is free (though fairly slow).

DCEmu Newbie

I really do not no it's my friends he is selling it idk what firmware it originally came with but if it has a firmware 5.03 or below it should be hackable and be able to run iso's by using the chikhen, right?

Quote Originally Posted by SeNceZ View Post
    I really do not no it's my friends he is selling it idk what firmware it originally came with but if it has a firmware 5.03 or below it should be hackable and be able to run iso's by using the chikhen, right?
    If it came with a firmware under 4.00, then it should definitely be hackable via a TOOL Battery. If it's a silver PSP (from the states, at least), then it should be hackable via this method.

If it isn't, there's other methods such as the Medal of Honor: Heroes exploit that works even on the PSP-3000 or that TIFF exploit for 5.03.

We don't support warez, and chickhen's main purpose is to upgrade to custom firmware which is far more compatible.

Thread Information