I got a couple of other Items to test with my ds cards........

First off straying away from the normality of DS cards ...

I got a DRAGON PLUS Duo Shock3 PS2/PS3/PC Wireless controller with PS2 adapter and PC USB wireless

adapter to review!

So Here's My review ...

note:- (LOTS OF IMAGES to follow so dial up users BEWARE may take some time loading!!!)

First some screen shots ......
Spoiler!

Unboxing the the Dragon Plus It comes with a PS2 wireless adapter and a PS3/PC usb adapter

Spoiler!

The Wireless adapter that can be plugged straight into PS2 or with the supplied pad to usb adapter connected to a PC
or a PS3

Spoiler!

Wireless adapter showing Power and RX signal and just behind it you can see the on/off switch of the joypad (ringed in
yellow)
Spoiler!

The Instructions included are a 4 page paper fold out booklet
Spoiler!

OK so now on with the review ....

For this test I will be trying it out on my PS2 and my PS3 and my PC

Test 1
Spoiler!

Test 2 PC
Spoiler!

Test 3 PS3
Spoiler!

MY SCORES ON THE DOORS for the DRAGON PLUS Duo Shock3 PS2/PS3/PC Wireless controller is 7 out of 10

A couple of minor points let this pad down first one is it uses 2 x AAA batterys in the pad so you will need to keep a

stock of them or use rechargable batteries.

Second one is the Rumble its not as good as the real Dual Shock pads

My only other issue with this is its not SIXAXIS but only when its in use with PS3 which is not a real biggie but some

games on the PS3 just play better with or need the SIXAXIS functionality.

Over all its not a bad replacement budget wireless shock pad for PS2/PS3 and PC

prices .... around £17,06GBP ($24,16USD) (€18,95 EU)

(Works out just over half the price of a real wireless Dual shock controller for ps3)

Other places may vary in price.. But delivery may take longer!

Note these are MY VIEWS THOUGHTS and images etc yours may differ along with other reviewers!

lastly ....thanks goto ..

shop.01media.com

as they are an official distributor for Europe of DRAGON PLUS Duo Shock3 PS2/PS3/PC Wireless controller

(Wholesale prices are available)

Thanks for supplying my review sample cheers guys!