Thread: Hello there.

Default Hello there.

I presume this is a good place as any to introduce myself. If not, you have the right to clip me around the ear for not paying enough attension. I've been lurking around here for quite some time now and finally decided today to join up.

I've had a Dreamcast since day one, but I seem to find myself playing it even more than ever years after it suppodedly fell out of the market. This could be to do with Gamestation flogging off the titles for around 2.50 a piece if you buy two and also thanks to the wonderful emulation/homebrew scene.

Anyway, I won't bore you with any details. Just thought I'd say hi. Again, if this is considered spam just get rid of it

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

hello, welcome, and thanks for signing up

LOL If you would have posted the same thing at PSPUpdates, they would have flamed you like 50 times. Not saying this in offense to you, its just that they yell at people about nothing and it is funny.
    You don't need to know my mental status. You probably don't want to, either.

September 5th, 2005:
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R
    There wont be a N64 emu on the PSP. Not one that is playable anyways.
    Need LocationFree help? Send me a PM!

Well I would say it's spam but because I'm in a good mood that has lasted since Daedalus released his N64 emulator for the psp then I say welcome and I hope you come everyday here and participate in the homebrew community.

Thought I'd introduce myself, too. NeonGenesis, formerly a poster over at the DCEmulation.com forums until my DC was destroyed. Now on PSP. Hey, all.

Thread Information