Weed does make one lazy,
    *lights his joint.
    you know theres nothing I cant stand worse then a damned pothead
    *takes a hit
    It it wasnt for those damned hippies the world woudl be a better place
    *passes it to the left

Damn potheads, You tell em bro, set them all stright

*UPDATE 01/05*

Here's the latest update for PME. It contains quite a few corrections and additions regarding the loading and generation of beats. One limitation that is imposed however is that you can't throw in amazingly high frequencies(1000 seems to work, sometimes). I'm not sure why this is, but it shouldn't affect most presets(bar the sinus one, sorry!).

A few changes with the preset file format:
    This example will produce two voices, one being 100hz with a 3hz beat(100% volume), and the other being a channel of white noise(50% volume). The frequency of the beat for the first voice added is inreased over 60s to 12 hz.

The format of the V preference is now as follows: V(base frequency) (beat frequency) (beat type 0=empty 1=beat 2=white noise) (volume 0-8000)

Notice that we add the channel of white noise on the next available channel, all on its own. Due to the random nature of white noise mixing it with a beat will leave the beat undectectable. I'm looking into a more efficient way of mixing, but for now this is one restraint that can't be avoided(if we want to keep all 8 voices/6 voices 1 white noise).

Another addition is the L preference, which determines the length of the sample, and if it should loop or not: L(length) (loop 0=false 1=true)

And here is the example preset:

This is the test preset, you can put your description here! It will last 60 seconds, and will NOT loop(L60 0)
    L60 0
    V200 10 1 8000
    V0 0 0 8000
    V0 0 0 2000
    V0 0 2 2000
    T0 0 60 100 12

Screenshot:

There may be a few flaws around, but it should work perfectly with all of the presets provided with this bundle. If you find an error could you please report it here .

Enjoy!

*toke* *pass*

Glad to see you're updating this. I'm checking it out now I'll get back to you some time tomorrow on my feedback

Cool app happy to see something like this appear. Maybe we can use something like this and an amp for portable resonance experiments as in standing waves and the like

DCEmu Newbie

Excellent work man!!!

I've been using .mp3's I've created using BWGEN on my PSP, I never thought it would be possible to create such a program for the psp!

nice............

DCEmu Newbie

do you think we could have a thread or web space for people to post pre-sets..either converted or fresh.

ive got to tell you ive never used this or anything like it but i gotta admit its amazing..its all my psp has been used for last few days lol. freedom flight actualy made me feel sick lol. amazing how sound can effect the body.

i'd love a few more oobe presets just to try. or if someone is willing to attempt a converter to transfer all the presets over from bwg site..theres hundreds on there :-)

DCEmu Newbie

Talking

Psilocybeing this look bloody amazing. Any chance of making the Depression and Alcohol addiction one pfrom the geocities link please?

This might just be the ticket for helping me out.

Oh and chuck in a Euphoria as well if you don't mind.

Thank you ever so much!

DCEmu Newbie

lol ace i think its going to take more than a psp if your an alcoholic depressive :-s

DCEmu Newbie

Default some suggestions

hi !

you prg is great (but oobe works? )
    i have some suggestions for this and other programs

for PME :
    you can add a windows converter that convert presets in the site of geocities to psp format

also a editor for windows to edit easily presets

color in a different manner (ie green) the preset that is currently playng...

now suggestions for other program :

1) with little modifications you can obtain a blue box
    , red box and other coloured box emulator ( blue box and ohter are devices that permits to make free call and other things with phones (still working in some countries)

2) a program that permit to design the transfer function of the ear
    es : for each ear separately psp plays a certain frequency at low volume and ask "can you hear any sound?
    if the user cant psp increase volume a little and re ask...
    this for many udible frequencies...
    this permits to design the transfer function of the ear...and discover eventually malfunctions

bye!

zb

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information