psheet.prx
    usbacc.prx
    usbcam.prx
    usbgps.prx
    usbgps_serial.prx
    usbmic.prx
    usbpspcm.prx
    video_main_plugin.prx

seems camera support is there now (although I don't think the actual camera device has been released yet).

Notice all the USB references, does this mean that the addon for both the GPS and the Camera are coming very soon, it certainly looks that way. Are Sony going to feature Voice recognition in future games too with the usbmic.prx Lib, all very interesting.

lots of proof of concept for future homebrew projects there.....potetial indeed....wonder if we will find a way to exploit any of these fine featurs on earlier firmwares like the homebrew app that unlocks you wma support for earlier versions....soon the usb itself will be a exploit!!!!! lol

lots of proof of concept for future homebrew projects there.....potential indeed....wonder if we will find a way to exploit any of these fine featurs on earlier firmwares like the homebrew app that unlocks you wma support for earlier versions....soon the usb itself will be a exploit!!!!! lol

lots of proof of concept for future homebrew projects there.....potential indeed....wonder if we will find a way to exploit any of these fine featurs on earlier firmwares like the homebrew app that unlocks your wma support for earlier versions....soon the usb itself will be a exploit!!!!! lol

DCEmu Regular

Not just a double-posting.. O_O But the infamous TRIPLE post!

Sorry, just joking.

Anyway, that sounds interesting. Hopefully they'll actually use these features instead of just having them around.. ^^

I've never double or triple-posted. How and why do people do that? Is it a technical error, or an error on the users end?

Quote Originally Posted by cloud_952
    Not just a double-posting.. O_O But the infamous TRIPLE post!

Sorry, just joking.

Anyway, that sounds interesting. Hopefully they'll actually use these features instead of just having them around.. ^^

DCEmu Regular

99/100 times, it's a technical error. The person maybe clicks "post" more than once (ever wonder why places tell you to click the button only once? This is why), or reloads the a page a resubmits it. It's usually a trivial user-error, but sometimes it's server-side (though very rarely). ^_^

or someone just wants more posts credit. wow! It really sounds like the FW is getting more tempting... it's gonna support GPS! and a microphone and all the doo-dads. I use PSPKick, so it would be really cool to save my music then record the vocals right on my PSP. My li'l portable studio!

Quote Originally Posted by grin.ch
    or someone just wants more posts credit. wow! It really sounds like the FW is getting more tempting... it's gonna support GPS! and a microphone and all the doo-dads. I use PSPKick, so it would be really cool to save my music then record the vocals right on my PSP. My li'l portable studio!
    you forget that upgrading to this firmware will not allow you to run PSPKick. tempting, maybe when they hack it.

GPS though is a very tempting feature for me...wonder how much the GPS adapter will cost...would be perfect for fishing...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information