Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: I'll let you figure this one out for a change

Monkey said why Super Smash Bros., Mario 64, and many other don't work.................. was it Op codes?????? or something like that??????????

It takes thousands of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one to shatter it across the highway

Duct Tape is like the force. It has a light and dark side, and it holds the world together

Click here to play my other Flash games and movies!

hmm you guys arent spamming one bit

its because it uses sram (smash bros) thats why he(sniper) said it may not work but...

"So speaking of sram games. I gave smash bros a quick test. It sadly does not work yet its not that bad. The game does not work yes since I do not emulate the required microcode (F3DEX2). So when added it should show up something. I would implement F3DEX2 now but its much more complex then F3DEX (starfox/mario kart) or Fast3D (super mario). " -psmonkey

just for any confusion

ps
    and coincedently enough my favoriite game is super smash bros to answer your question

Quote Originally Posted by Shilo
    Monkey said why Super Smash Bros., Mario 64, and many other don't work.................. was it Op codes?????? or something like that??????????

do u mean why they r not working right now that because its in its early stages but should work soon and i think each cartridges or games comes with its own parts enabling it to play something like a chip inside the carteridge witch needs to be emulated for the game to work on the emu i am not an expert at this but i am pretty sure thats why.

Hey as long as we are on the subject and supporting PSMonkey lol or around the subject well whats your favorite N64 game ?lol

Ya, this is getting kinda off topic. Would it be better to post a new topic on what is your fav N64 game? or has someone already done that?

It takes thousands of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one to shatter it across the highway

Duct Tape is like the force. It has a light and dark side, and it holds the world together

Definately Mario 64, or even by the looks of it, quest 64 . Im happy with what ever works first.

Although many of the games are not working we cant really say what will work properly first. Rampage is looking good but its graphically disabled

I'm happy with what ever works first too But, I would love to see Paper Mario running, even if it ran at 1fps!

ya i bet u monkey has for the most part got this figured out he is a talanted proffessional hey wally what r the games working so far? u r a tester right?

Man wish i could be a tester...i would have no problem testing any game anytime but i suspose u have enough testers well thanks for the updates

Me to. Yes he likely has enough testers.

Thread Information