Thread: Do we get to play to??

DCEmu Newbie

Cool Do we get to play to??

I was wondering if there is a copy of that updated emu (the one that slightly plays mario kart) for the public to play with at all? I really wanna run it on my psp to suck it to the n00bs at my collage that updated to 2.7 !!

There is none, only the beta testers have a copy, you will not get a copy of the emulator. The only way to get Monkey64 is to WAIT until it's more playable.

Right now, your n00bs would only laugh a you because the emu is incomple.

PSP Coder

let me get the transformation & texture issues fixed first. Then I would not mind making a public build.

yea but its nto worth showing off, youll look like an idiot, this progress is only soemthign amazing sicne we know what work is beign doen and put into it, but those noobs wotn understand and will just laff at what they think is a crap emulator

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoSync
    Right now, your n00bs would only laugh a you because the emu is incomple.

Would they really laugh if you said, "Hey look! I'm playing Mario Kart 64 on my PSP! Ya thats right, I can play N64 roms on my PSP." Even if it is glitched up, I think they would fall down dead (of couse there is always those few jerks who thinks everything sucks if it isn't perfect)

It takes thousands of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one to shatter it across the highway

Duct Tape is like the force. It has a light and dark side, and it holds the world together

Click here to play my other Flash games and movies!

DCEmu Newbie

Ya thats true but my dumb friends would see it and just laugh i have to admit its been nothin short of amazin how fast this has came up tho

Ya I know! It goes from boxes in MK to BOOM! Mario Kart 64 is running! PSmonkey is fast!

It takes thousands of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one to shatter it across the highway

Duct Tape is like the force. It has a light and dark side, and it holds the world together

Click here to play my other Flash games and movies!

Thread Information