Thread: Learn Homebrew the EASY Way with my New Tutorial!

PSP Coder

psp Learn Homebrew the EASY Way with my New Tutorial!

Struggling to understand homebrew? Not sure what you need to download, buy, whatever?

Well, download my tutorial and get your questions answered! My new tutorial covers firmware versions 1.50, 2.00, 2.01, 2.50, and 2.60, and has step by step instructions for all PSP users wanting to get into homebrew.

I'm posting this as an addendum to my book, Hacking the PSP , although this addendum is not sanctioned by Wiley.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and ENJOY YOUR HOMEBREW!

Thanks again!

Auri Rahimzadeh
    Author
    Hacking the PSP
    http://www.hackingpsp.com

very good job. has to be the best tutorial i have ever read. must have put alot of time into it. keep up the amazing work. this is perfect for the person who doesnt know how to run, or install hombrew. if this applys to you. get this now. it is a must have!

Auri its breath taking!

Should shut a few 1000 people asking for help up :P

Oh for everyones sake. Turning the PSP off by holding the power button up for 10 seconds is probably quicker and safer than turning it off by pulling the battery out.

We really need a standard for the PSP homebrew scene like (International Standards Organisation or more commonly known as ISO, No this has nothing to do with piracy so shh.

PSP Coder

Quote Originally Posted by wally
    Oh for everyones sake. Turning the PSP off by holding the power button up for 10 seconds is probably quicker and safer than turning it off by pulling the battery out.
    This only parts part of the time for me. 1.50 PSPs seem to work best, but later versions just stop responding to that power switch for whatever reason. I've become quite adept at removing the battery!

And thanks for the comments and feedback! I've been wanting to write it for a couple months now and finally found some time this weekend. I planned the structure all week.

Thanks again!

Best,

-Auri

Man, I thought this was a guide to writing homebrew. Actually learning coding. What a bummer. I know how to get hombrew working; I've been doing this for like a year...

sweet job dude.

PSP Coder

Thanks for the feedback. I've updated the tutorial with some notes from Fanjita. It turns out you can press Left Trigger, Right Trigger, and Start for a few seconds to get back to eLoader. He also caught a grammatical error! Thanks Fanjita!

Best,

-Auri

Thread Information