Page 11 of 69 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Daedalus PSP (N64 emu)

STRNM i have a 2.6 and im here all week long all the time if you need me to test anything id love to help out along the way and i respect your positon...lol...im not gonna blow up your mail as you can see on my sig down below....lol...i get enough mail that i can relate...alot of ppl like to ridicule each other in a childish manor calling new commers names instead of being a MATURE part of a gr8 scene...just thought id tell you im more than willing too test on my 2.6 my mail is at the bottom there...like i say i have lots of time im disabled so...i just mod all day and hangout here with jummkay...waiting for our next homebrew fix....lol....ive learned a gr8 deal by observing and maintaining TRUST RESPECT AND COMMUNICATION...im glad that your so fast with responses its a teatament to your charicter i have a gr8 deal of respect for you already ...good look on the user mode man....take your time....

PSP Coder

Quote Originally Posted by StrmnNrmn
    Ok, I have an updated version - amongst a couple of other small fixes (.z64/.rom, relative paths) this also runs in user mode, which I'm hoping will solve the problems for v2.0 firmware users. Files are here:

https://sourceforge.net/project/show...ease_id=414132

Could someone with v2.0 firmware try this out and report back their findings please?
    Small fix. Disable controllerpak & rumblepak. this should permit camilion twist to work (and worth doing since you're not really saving or handling saves atm).

--edit--
    this is directed to StrmnNrmn

im trying it on 2.6 now

DCEmu Newbie

they would be able to help mutually psmonkey

this emu 64 is impressive, very good really with what you are obtaining in less time of what seemed we will play oh 64, greetings and many thanks

I would also be willing to test for you StrmnNrmn i have 1.5 and Vetta so we could test and be able to compare and help u if needed my email is [email protected]

There is a new version- 'R2'(release 2) as monkey has posted above (reply# 102).. keep it current!! Get the R2 Version!! Keep the scene evolving.. maybe there will be a r3 or r4 version with all things working!! GREAT WORK!!

Quote Originally Posted by LAMPRO
    There is a new version- 'R2'(release 2) as monkey has posted above (reply# 102).. keep it current!! Get the R2 Version!! Keep the scene evolving.. maybe there will be a r3 or r4 version with all things working!! GREAT WORK!!
    Is that an update or just 2.6 eboot?

Daedalus PSP Coder

Quote Originally Posted by PSmonkey
    Small fix. Disable controllerpak & rumblepak. this should permit camilion twist to work (and worth doing since you're not really saving or handling saves atm).
    Cheers - I'll give that a go. It should be possible to edit daedalus.ini directly to fix various issues such as this - I'll update the next version to take this into account.

wow man wow just wow lost words i cant even begin to thank you for this..... zelda 64.....soon my lovely game... soon.... lol

Thread Information