Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: I've been beaten but not out!

hey,i know that,nvm,i was just playing mario,very fun,even if slow

I would just like to tell PSmonkey how much I appreciate you! You are my favorite coder, and your emulator is definetly going to be the fastest since your making it from scratch! Can't wait till you get those graphix from GLN64 working, $n!per said you told him it will probably take a few days to do. Thanks!

Hey, I was just wondering something. It said on PSPU that you and the author of Daedalus were collaborating. Did it mean that you two were teaming up and making one emulator, or does it just mean that you two are helping each other out somewhat on your own seperate emulators?

theres a guy helping the strmnnermn guy too... with PSP coding...

PSP Coder

The two of us are going to work together on a few things but not really work on a single project (atleast not at the current time).

How is the GLN64 graphix going PSmonkey? When you have the grafix working will they be as good as the ones in the actual GLN64 emulator? Can you release screens of Mario Kart when you have them working since everyone saw that you could actually already play Mario Kart at 10-15fps in game(Maybe more now). When you start to work on a dynamic recomplier and an interpreter will we see speeds jump trumendously?

Quote Originally Posted by PSmonkey
    The two of us are going to work together on a few things but not really work on a single project (atleast not at the current time).
    Ok, thanks for answering my question :P

Quote Originally Posted by PSmonkey
    You two should learn to be a team, and create a new n64 emulater. Your going to have a hard time keeping up with the deadulus emulater with new realeases every friken day. There for, you guys should start a new team.

Well, PSmonkey's emulator is soon going to be far ahead , since it will have the GLN64 graphix, and it will be faster! Psmonky's emulator is also being built from scratch so the speed in the end, will be fast unlike a port of the other N64 emulator. PSmonkey hasn't even started on a dynamic recomplier and it is still going faster then the other emuator. Just imagine when PSmonkeys starts on his dynamic recomplier, finishes textures and grafix, and has us playing Mario Kart and other games.(The games will most likely be around 30fps when he's done!)

DCEmu Newbie

i feel, its smarter to work on two seperate projects, not as enemies though. sure u could have a little rivalry to keep things fun, but not enemies. i noticed, from experience, if many updates keep comming out for a program, its better to work seperately, but if you are making one big final public release, its better to work as a group.

By reading what middlemaniac just said, its gettin me excited..

lol..middlemaniac, everything u are saying...sounds soo exciting, lol.

i dont know how the emulators work exactly..but i thought to myself...maybe the reason psmonkey's is fast is because there arent any real graphics yet? i could be wrong, and i sure hope i am wrong. cant wait to see what the future holds for emulation on the psp. after, n64 is done, then DS....lol..i just said that because im really looking fowards to play the new mario brothers....

keep up the good work both "teams"..

Thread Information