Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: I've been beaten but not out!

Hey, that's not cool, I just turned 14 years old! :P

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by PSmonkey
    Nope I did not tell any sites they could (other then 1 french site). I think pspu got it from wrags post on his site. I didn't put a notice tag at the top of the post saying it should not be posted.
    :S

$5 says if I even released it all today, they would come back and just say i am $#@! and waste of time. Ugg I really cant stand the comment sections on sites anymore.
    STOP READING THE COMMENT SECTION NOW. Really, no one from PSPU actually posts there unless it's praise. Most people are just Anonymous cowards that are afraid to even sign up for the forums. I have been trying to convince them to stop the comment section, or at least anonymous posts, for ages, but the admins seem set on it. If you would really like to see what the SMART people think, check the forums.

Jesus ****ing Christ, NOW people are accusing you of stealing code from Daedalus' source code. I can't believe how stupid some people are. Then you pwnd them by saying your gonna release your source code and they can compare the two and see that it's not copied :P

Thumbs up

I agree, dont look at the comment sections if you know there are a bunch of noobs flaming... it will just get you angry.

Plus you know where your loyal fans lie (here).

PSP Coder

yeah. anyways small ps. I got tlb in. Mario64 now starts. Its really slow but I need to optimise my memory functions. Once I rewrite for tables very much like pj64, it should see a nice increase (its about 5-7fps now).

Plus I got a strange bug where the skybox is covering over everything in the scene (so i can't see the castle or anything.

Either way its progress.
    Also I desided I will add eeprom 4k saves for next week build. Should only take 30 mins to add (atm i emulate eeprom but dont save the results).

So that means we will be able to save the game on some ROMs? Sweet action :O

Thumbs up chin up master og the monkeys!

if you go read the deadlious forums you would see AT LEAST a QUARTER OF THE COMMENTS INCLUDE POSSITIVE FEED BACK ABOUT PSMONKEY ACTUALLY...

on a personal note....i think that IF the community was EDUCATED about the fact that PSMONKEYS is much much more compatable and written in NATIVE PSP...UNLIKE the PORTED deadlious......and INFORMED about the situation they would be more likeley to be more respectfull of the coders personal time..THAT SAID id like to know WHAT COMMENTS EXACTLY ARE YOU READING TO GET YOU THIS CONCERNED PSMONKEY!!! everything ive read out of the 40 some pages of the daedlious forums has been POSITIVE...and looking foward to psmonkeys release and MORE THAN 90% PEEPS HAD SAID PSMONKEYS WILL BE BETTER THAN THE DAEDLIOUS those who ARENT NEwbS know just how hard you work ...i have a gr8 deal of respect for you because of your charicter psmonkey....your dedication to any challange.......PLEASE dont let this lil pc port discourage the real deal.and the end result of the BEST 64 EMULATOR EVER! i remember you saying FAITH LEADS TO CREATION.....well we have PLENTY OF FAITH IN YOU PSMONKEY.....YOUR JOB IS HARDER YOU HAVE THE LARGER CHALLANGE...creation leads to an idea's success......that phrase is why i look up to you and hope when im out of school ill be as talented of a padawon as you are a master....so dont give up....chin up....and not to be an a-hole i respect you alot.....but suck it up psmonkey ....i miss the hint of arrogance you had before all this...i get the feeling your taking newb comments too heart....if they dont have over 200 post...(no offense to the rare but)..why get worked up...they prob dont have a clue how much harder your psp m64 is to get RUNNING....we love you psmonkey we wont ever betray you....we want to be able to say...." see psmonkey told you so"

Wow...just...wow.

Out of all of the users who post here, your posts are always the hardest to read. They're an eyesore at best.

<_<

>_>

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by vettacossx
    if you go read the deadlious forums you would see AT LEAST a QUARTER OF THE COMMENTS INCLUDE POSSITIVE FEED BACK ABOUT PSMONKEY ACTUALLY...

on a personal note....i think that IF the community was EDUCATED about the fact that PSMONKEYS is much much more compatable and written in NATIVE PSP...UNLIKE the PORTED deadlious......and INFORMED about the situation they would be more likeley to be more respectfull of the coders personal time..THAT SAID id like to know WHAT COMMENTS EXACTLY ARE YOU READING TO GET YOU THIS CONCERNED PSMONKEY!!! everything ive read out of the 40 some pages of the daedlious forums has been POSITIVE...and looking foward to psmonkeys release and MORE THAN 90% PEEPS HAD SAID PSMONKEYS WILL BE BETTER THAN THE DAEDLIOUS those who ARENT NEwbS know just how hard you work ...i have a gr8 deal of respect for you because of your charicter psmonkey....your dedication to any challange.......PLEASE dont let this lil pc port discourage the real deal.and the end result of the BEST 64 EMULATOR EVER! i remember you saying FAITH LEADS TO CREATION.....well we have PLENTY OF FAITH IN YOU PSMONKEY.....YOUR JOB IS HARDER YOU HAVE THE LARGER CHALLANGE...creation leads to an idea's success......that phrase is why i look up to you and hope when im out of school ill be as talented of a padawon as you are a master....so dont give up....chin up....and not to be an a-hole i respect you alot.....but suck it up psmonkey ....i miss the hint of arrogance you had before all this...i get the feeling your taking newb comments too heart....if they dont have over 200 post...(no offense to the rare but)..why get worked up...they prob dont have a clue how much harder your psp m64 is to get RUNNING....we love you psmonkey we wont ever betray you....we want to be able to say...." see psmonkey told you so"
    Biggest. Run-on Sentence. Ever.

Umm yeah.... Proper grammer(capitalizing and whatnot) and seperating paragraphs works alot better than color coding.

Anyway-- Yeah, the comments section is a bust, just don't worry about it PSM, they just want attention! Keep up the good work, and I think savestates is a good idea, so then you don't have to wait forever for the intro of games!

THANKS!

Thread Information