Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536 LastLast

Thread: I've been beaten but not out!

hmm three things

great progress
    ignore pspu
    only post here

PSP User

awesome that means once you did the memory thing it will b faster than strmnrms and around 10fps

Wink

Biggest. Run-on Sentence. Ever

Umm yeah.... Proper grammer(capitalizing and whatnot) and seperating paragraphs works alot better than color coding.
    first AT LEAST i was on topic...second i dont need a grammer lesson it wont HELP MY PSP...and third i dont and wont ARGUE ON THE FORUM so feel blessed i bother to respond too you with your combined post of less than 100?? e-mail me...then flame off at the lips...

see my point ...

i was simply trying too encourage psmonkey, not impress you newbs with my grammer...in fact what i posted never had a thing to do with you newbs why post to insult someone....guess what i help people every day im a contributing member i get over 40 mail every day about helping some SO called newb out....and they all have more respect than that....just keep your RUDE comments to your self if you dont like long post.....cuz i actually have something to say other than POINTLESS USELESS COMMENTS i just was saying to not let OTHER peeps comments get to him.....to not care what newbs think u see.....take a look.....that why i dont flame at these lil pecks up there....i dont care...im better than that.....so get all red in the face ....get real mad ....make a dusch of yourself....i dont mind.. WE WONT LET YOU GET TO US NEWBS.....see psmonkey its not easy to deal with un-nessecary rude peeps but we gotta do what we gotta do...lol
    DONT LET THAT GET IN THE WAY

accordian is spelt accordion...lol

im very serious mail me if you have something to say...or ill mail a mod...we wont have another Coo14 vs big mace here!! ill mail a mod kaiser nips it in the bud ...im sorry if you dont like my comments....but thats your right....i respect that.....to bad you cant

lol, just lol

Ya PSMonkey don't listen to those newbs. They do that to piss u off when in reality they don't even know what there talking about. PSMonkey don't even look at those forms. BTW everyone here we could go to that site and tell them to shut the hell up. But we should not sink down to their idiotic level. oh ya monkey do not get discourage I have been on your side since the beginning and not planning to leave. You have my loyalty As for daedalus he is a good coder. But i have been with since the beginning and plan to see it through and remember one thing some thing that you said, "Faith is what leads to creation. creation leads to an ideals success." - PSMonkey

PSP Coder

THIS IS NOT TO BE POSTED ANYWHERE. THIS IS EXCLUSIVE FOR THIS FORUM ONLY. POSTING THIS IMAGE OR EVEN POSTING ABOUT THIS IMAGE ON ANOTHER SITE IS FORBIDEN (I dont want to listen to a bunch of bratty kids on pspu site bitching at me, FAK them).

Yes yes, **** the wankers. Anyways sorry thies suck ass (there is a bug in the rsp causing the skybox to draw over everything, so the only way I can see stuff outside the castle is to swap backfacing (i now see their insides. ewwww). Once in the castle I can turn it to the proper mode and you can now see it looks more correct.

I am sadly out of time to work on stuff, im gonna try fixing some stuff later tonight. I have some memory issues to work out (freaking tlb emulation eats up 8MB, so now i cant run 12 or 16 megs rom till i cut that down).

Anyway here is a bunch of mario64 shots. I know i said no more shots but screw it. I am only worried about posting shots since i dont want them on the front page of other news sites.

they dont suck

they r beautiful

***subtitile: mario on acid

Lmfao, you think a mod would care that they commented on your grammar? Oh, and you having more posts than them doesn't make you better :P

Anyway, I just came to see if Monkey had commented on making the release DCemu exclusive or not. I see he hasn't, so I'm out.

EDIT: Oh wow, I just looked at those screenshots, nice. I'm just wondering though, does it not make it into the level, or did you just not feel like going in that far?

I like the progress

well vettacossx.
    you should have risen above it if you wanted to prove a point, not just replyed in the same manner. now its full of contradictions, just like the world
    give up our ideal ideology,

for everyone else
    a line allows progress, a circle does not...

stop posting about new releases, stop arguing about two emulators
    i wish we had the support thread again
    it would be better to have all threads started by monkey & co to be purely for news and helpful feedback. We all have a great amount of support for PSmonkey but there is no need to fill 20 pages of "great progress. i would be glad to start a new support thread if a mod would make sure it stayed open.

Thread Information