Thread: Wind beneath my Wii

Blog Entries

Rev Wind beneath my Wii

Via CVG

Whatever we might think of its new name, we're still more excited than a bee in a hat full of meat when it comes to the console formally known as the Revolution. With E3 literally so close we can almost touch it with our quivering fingers, more information is dripping out of the Wii hole at an ever increasing rate. First up, those next-gen Pilotwings rumours are back!

Speaking on his blog, 1up.com editor Sam Kennedy drops a slight but interesting clanger, casually stating, "Friends of mine tell me Pilotwings is absolutely perfect - it's something anyone can pick up and enjoy. Nintendo's changing all of the rules - they've created an experience anyone can enjoy. They've created a system for everyone."

Whether this - admittedly not very conclusive - evidence ties in with the mystery Hudson flight game unveiled by E3 bigwigs recently, turns out to be an internal Nintendo project or is, in fact, a walloping pile of spindly balls remains to be seen. Still, we're very, very excited about the whole prospect.

In other news, Business Week's website is tossing around a few nuggets of Wii-related goodness, reporting on Nintendo as stating that its Wii will come in a variety of colours at E3 (presumably the ones we saw back when the Revolution was first unveiled) - although a decision is yet to be made regarding the final design. And, just in case you were wondering what that silver stand in the promo shots is all about, it apparently "makes the system a welcome, artistic component of any multimedia setup, whether it's displayed horizontally or vertically."

So there you go. Anyway, back to Pilotwings - altogether now: "Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!"

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!! LOL Wii hole LOL!!!!! Piolet Wings for the Wii????????????? That would be so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

It takes thousands of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one to shatter it across the highway

Duct Tape is like the force. It has a light and dark side, and it holds the world together

Click here to play my other Flash games and movies!

pliot wings was a fun game, and a next gen version sounds even better.

DCEmu Rookie

Sweet.

Thread Information