Thread: THQ's E3 line-up

Blog Entries

Home/News THQ's E3 line-up

Via Eurogamer

THQ's joined the growing list of publishers to announce its line-up for E3 - and there's a lot to consider in virtually every category.

Of the next-gen systems, Xbox 360 is best represented - with Saints Row, MotoGP '06 and GTR lining up exclusively, while a hatful of multiformat titles touch on Microsoft's new turf, including Frontlines: Fuel of War (also PS3/PC), The Sopranos (also PS2), WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2007 (also PS3/PS2/PSP).

THQ's PC line-up is also quite strong. Apart from the aforementioned Frontlines, there's Supreme Commander, Company of Heroes, Titan Quest and Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War - Dark Crusade.

Elsewhere, we'll have a chance to see Destroy All Humans! 2 (PS2/Xbox), Juiced: Eliminator (PSP), and a variety of other titles including Monster House (PS2/Cube/GBA/DS), Avatar: The Last Airbender (all formats except PS3/X360) and THQ's Bratz, Alex Rider, Barnyard, (Pixar) Cars and SpongeBob SquarePants game, several of which will be appearing on Nintendo Wii as well as all the usual formats.

I can't wait to get a PS3!!! and an XBOX 360 I will own all of it someday. And maybe a virtual boy, too! I saw that thing and it looks tight. I like how it's all in red.

Thread Information