Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MoonShell Ver1.21

Blog Entries

NDS MoonShell Ver1.21

Moonlight has updated moonshell.

Moonshell is a multimedia player for the Nintendo DS. It can play wav, mp3, ogg, display text files, display jpg, bmp and play video.

Whats new:

Renewed Setup.exe.
    MoonShell is possible to start from the M3 menu with A button. It referred 'Pepsiman-M3powerloader.zip'.
    Fixed MS-Windows30Like skin. (Thank you Xtreme!)
    readme(english).txt updated.
    readme(finnish).txt updated.
    readme(german).txt (fixed & saved to Unicode)
    readme(russian).txt (saved to Unicode)
    readme(spanish).txt (saved to Unicode)
    readme(swedish).txt (saved to Unicode)

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Dear MAX Media Player Customer! GET A SCSD with a real passme and flashme also.. there's a higher version of moonshell get on with it

DCEmu Newbie

hi im new to all of this and was after a bit of help. i just got a maxmedia player ang 4gb card. I plugged into computer and drop and drag some photos, i then went to my ds to open these in pics and can see the file name but when i double click it doesnt open the picture! I have now downloaded moonshell to my computer and saved in my docs. Can someone help me how i can open my pics and use other stuff, cheers

Install moonshell to your card then make sure that the moonshl folder is at the root of your card, also make sure the pictures are the right file extension, and then run in moonshell, i hope that helps

Also install the latest 1.71 version. The version from this thread is ancient and won't work on your MMP.

DCEmu Newbie

where can I get the latest version and how do I do it, sorry for being a bit daft but its all new to me and I just wanna get to use it all cheers

The latest version is at http://mdxonline.dyndns.org/archives...top_page.shtml

Download it and then run setup.exe to have it copy the necessary files to your card automatically.

DCEmu Newbie

its on the max media thing but i can still not open my pics or anything, dont know if i am doing it right or not. can you write dont step by step so i can hopefully get it all to work, as its driving me mad now. ta very muchly.

DCEmu Newbie

ok i have downloaded and then did the set up whilst the 4gb was plugged into computer, (i take it this doesnt have to be plugged into nintendo at the time?) then turned nintendo on and loads of moonshell files came up??? then it said an error had occured!! am i doing this wrong? please help

When you set it up, you should have only selected one option for the device you have. Then only one *.nds file would be copied over. However, since you're using the MMP, you'll likely have to do an additional step. Download and install the latest version of DLDIrc, choosing the MMP (not MMD) option when it asks you what device you have. Then right-click the one Moonshell file that got copied over to your card and choose the new patching option that appears. Then launch it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information