Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why Let PSPupdates post about M64 ?

Default Why Let PSPupdates post about M64 ?

PSmonkey i think you should complain to the admin , i mean everytime some news is there its a 100 comment flaming of M64 by some ignorant kids that know nothing, i read one of your posts there that said "Personly I probably am going to quit doing it again because of all this. It's not worth the frustration." , please don't quit dude.. 4get PSPupdates and make Monkey64 a DCemu exclusive...

He's not quiting but i say we all go to pspupdates and flame the hell out of them. lol all of psmonkey supporters. But thats not right sinking down to their level and would probaly only bother psmonkey more.

The Great Flame WAR!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by JmanUmmKay
    He's not quiting but i say we all go to pspupdates and flame the hell out of them. lol all of psmonkey supporters. But thats not right sinking down to their level and would probaly only bother psmonkey more.
    OOPS already flamed them , pisses me off ya know? great people like PSmonkey that give their free time for us... Atleast PSmonkey will get a ton of donations from his supporters when he opens a paypal account...

We're not worthy!!

Everyone just needs to grow up and stop with the flaming. Yes, PSP Updates could do with removing the unregistered comments (something I've PM'ed Ipaq about) but most of the registered users are a decent bunch. Like me.

As I've said before, every forum has its fair share of idiots.

Blog Entries

Yes the comments over there are disapointing, but the paid staff should sort them out, remember that criticsm if decent is actually welcome but silly flames are not. PSPU has a lot of good members but its a pity that they pay for forums that should be free but hey if they are daft enough thats their problem

In the end PSMonkey will shut up those who dont know their arse from their elbow but until then we wont have any flamewars

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by wraggster
    Yes the comments over there are disapointing, but the paid staff should sort them out, remember that criticsm if decent is actually welcome but silly flames are not. PSPU has a lot of good members but its a pity that they pay for forums that should be free but hey if they are daft enough thats their problem

In the end PSMonkey will shut up those who dont know their arse from their elbow but until then we wont have any flamewars
    In many cases having a paid forum is better. For one it keeps all the 11 year old IRC kids from posting because they don't have credit cards.

Look at Somethingawful.com for a good success story.

The problem is that anyone can post on comments...mabey it would be better to make it forum user only.

There isnt much you can do except complain to admin... or mods... etc... when u flame back you create more flaming which ends up in somone crying lol.

P.S Shadowblind i would be happy to show you how to get 2.0 games working on 1.5... just PM me.

DCEmu Newbie

honestly if I was PSMonkey I would not waste the time reading comments from PSPU. Needless drama imo. If those idiots want to confuse monkey with donkey or think daedalus is donkey then so be it, arguing with them is like running in the specail olympics(surely everyone knows the rest and has seen the picture)...............

I did try and post a comment nonetheless to set some of the facts straight but umm yea it's useless almost immediately someone posted back saying monkey sucks and daedalus is donkey64 and it r0Xs kinda thing...... -.- they are simply sad and pathetic... beyond helping

What really irratates me is that when I contacted PSPU like a year ago I guess bout some new PSP developement they shrugged me off saying it was BS only to find out weeks later it was real. You'd think with all the BS they post anyways they could at least have posted my news as being a rumor.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information