Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Treasure Island Dizzy for PSP 2.7 Firmware Users

by the way, if you go to his web site, http://www12.asphost4free.com/shallan/ , and move the cerser over treasure island dizzy or switch or whatever, and press tringle. go to file on the list and click save link target, after that save it in PSP/COMMON/ . now go into your broser, evon if your not near a hot spot, and type in file:/PSP/COMMON/Dizzy.swf or
    file:/PSP/COMMON/switch.swf
    you should be able to play it when ever you want, if you read his post, he said kindof the same thing, but im doing this from the psp.
    NOTE:if he has more games out besure to remeber what the name.swf is and and put it wear the dizzy or switch is

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by superfly
    by the way, if you go to his web site, http://www12.asphost4free.com/shallan/ , and move the cerser over treasure island dizzy or switch or whatever, and press tringle. go to file on the list and click save link target, after that save it in PSP/COMMON/ . now go into your broser, evon if your not near a hot spot, and type in file:/PSP/COMMON/Dizzy.swf or
    file:/PSP/COMMON/switch.swf
    you should be able to play it when ever you want, if you read his post, he said kindof the same thing, but im doing this from the psp.
    NOTE:if he has more games out besure to remeber what the name.swf is and and put it wear the dizzy or switch is
    also on note, im not trying to be a know it all, but some might not know this, and ill do what i can, im stuck with 2.7 so i cant do any home brew things yet, thats why i need help the the flash, thank you agen

Dude I can't get past the second screen.

If someone knows could they PM me.

DCEmu Newbie

Not Working On My 2.7

great game
    retro!

anyone kno of a linux download for psp??

DCEmu Newbie

hmm. These games are ok. If only there were a shooter like those guys said.

DCEmu Newbie

You need to download flash Mx. 30 day free trial or buy it. get it from the downloads section at www.albinoblacksheep.com
    also you can save flash files anywhere on your psp. just remember it and type it into your browser and bookmark it. Remember that all flash files must end in .swf. For flash games it is only possible in PSP 2.7 with the X button (mouse click) and arrow keys. you cannot reassign the buttons so if there is a flash game which requires you to right click or use the space bar or any letter or number, you are out of luck. For example if you save the dizzy game to your psp save it file:/psp/common/dizzy.swf or [anywhere else]/dizzy.swf any more questions?

ok so wait i think i may wan tto make a flash game for the psp on the tetris game they made it ^ to spin the blocks so can i just make it like a side scroller and make x (click) to atack and ^ to jump then <> to move and down to crouch would that work???

Yes,

So far the only keys the PSP can map to in Flash are the arrow keys (corresponding to the directional pad on the PSP) and the mouse click (X).

I think I read somewhere once where the (O) will map to the escape key, but I couldn't get that to work.

Also, the mouse itself can be tracked and used as an event (i.e. making something follow the mouse pointer which is the analog stick on the PSP).

Too bad we can't map the Space Bar. There have been some decent .swf files I have seen that are not playable on the PSP because you cannot map the SPACE bar.

How do you play this game? I walked into the second part of the level with the water but i just dont know what to do? Any ideas?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information