Salsaman has released an entry into the Scenery Beta 2009

Following the saga "Super Cutre", today I bring you this second installment is presented to the Scenery Beta 2009. Super Cutre Fronton is a game of reflexes in which you control a paddle vertically and will have to hit the ball. Whenever the ball touches the paddle will be a point and if it touches a point less. 8 hits each level is rising and there are 5 levels. Includes two menus (one primary and one break) and background music. Well, as I am the creator will not say bad things more than anything is that I do not see, so anything comentais me, either bad or good.

Author: Salsaman.

Nothing, I think this all. I made the effort to break creaer a menu and a start xD. Also a mini menu when you finish the game returns to the Start menu, by skipping Splashes of principle.

As further improvements will add a ranking, to create some little secret to expand the game, think about the multiplayer and watch the bugs that I was not even one pass vulva xD. Oh, also meant that when complete the Scenery liberate the source code.

Controls:
IN THE MAIN MENU:

Pad up and down: Move the arrow.
A: Click to go wherever this the arrow.
IN THE GAME:

Pad up and down: Move the blade.
A: Top level when you ask.
Start: Pause.
AT THE BREAK:

Start: Exit the pause.
Select: Hide the console.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments