Thread: emulators and homebrews :confused:

DCEmu Newbie

Default emulators and homebrews :confused:

hi, i am geting a psp i think it is going to be 2.01 or higher and i was just wondering whether you could tell me what site and what exact things i need to run homebrew and also what games i could download and put on, any such as fifa, pro evo, GTA, need for speed etc. i have read other threads but ijust dont understand where to start, thanks alot

Well Lukey999, I can tell you many things to start out with. First you can have a PSP with a firmware version 2.01 or higher. Next you want to purchase Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories. Then go to www.maxbot.com to get Edison Carter's cheat device for GTA. Then go to www.noobz.eu to recieve Fanjita's fantastic eLoader for your PSP. The eLoader is what you want for your GTA, so you could load it up like a regular game save. I'm sure there'll be other people to help you, but I'm tired right now. Pulled off a 16 hour shift today, going to school then going to work.

DCEmu Newbie

hi, i have just found out that it is a 2.5, is that gd or bad? and do u need 2 buy GTA 2 homebrew it? thanks

DCEmu Newbie

i was also wondering if you can download such games as pro evo and fifa 2 play on the psp when its homebrewed. if so can you tell me where to get them from please, cheers

i was als wondering any1 with msn messenger could add me [email protected] as i will be trying to homebrew my psp tomorrow and may need some help

Thanks evry1

no iso's
    read the rules!

(w00t 1st time i said that)
    secret message!
    I used to have a signature here.

A. no talking of downloading games here on this site, not that it would help you anyway, yuo can not play iso's on a 2.5

B. Yes you need GTA as an exploit for the way GTA saves is the way we play homebrew on 2.0+ firmwares.

Thread Information