Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Mythical Downgrader

DCEmu Rookie

I don't think any site should be against any programs, unless blatently illegal. I find it annoying when people spread rumors as well, and I am glad you all have taken the initiative saying that there is no such program to date. However, I feel that you shouldn't hold back programs that boot Iso's either. Being a site that gives PSP news you should simply give the news, and not involve your opinions. I think people tend to flock, and follow news providers that provide news, and not opinionized news choices. I know some people don't like ISO loaders, but I still feel these things should be presented int he same manor other programs are... Just my opinion...

,Cheers

I think i can honestly say that most of these rumors would of prob been started by young teens who have just discovered the PSP scene and not use to getting there own way, thats why they spread rumors and constantly email Fanjita with their complaints, because the more mature users and the users that have been been in the scene for a while have come to terms with the fact that there might never be v2.1+ downgrader.. Anyway just something for Fanjita and Ditlew to keep in the back of their minds just to remind them that we as a PSP comunity are not all ungrateful for their hard work!

meh, some people are jealous, and greedy at time, but sooner or later they will get caught with the truth............

Here here brother!

It is a shame people forget all the hard work they put into the homebrew we enjoy daily
    Thanks guys and f*ck the rumours!

I wasn't aware about this rumour before I saw it on noobz.eu people definetly have some time to waste to make such thing, 'cuz it really leads nowhere

Wink fajita you tricky dog you!!!

ALL MY OWN PREDICTIONS BUT..

fanjita and ditlew have a exploit waiting to be unleashed..however if we know ne hing about these clever chaps its that timing is key in these matters ....do you rally think that any SMART person in the right mind would bother to cack a firmeware and waste a good explot for 2.7 when its only REAL features ancient flash!! if you read the context clus i think it kinda says it all...JUST WAIT FOR 3.0

this was a copy and paste from fanjita web site

We have no idea when homebrew will be available on v2.7. We need a whole new exploit, which could take some time. In our opinion (shared with EdisonCarter) there is no future for the GTA exploit on v2.7.
    LocoRoco is an encrypted, signed EBOOT. The only way to run homebrew in the same way is to get Sony's encryption key and sign the homebrew. That's not going to be possible in our lifetime.
    There could well be an exploit to be found in all the new function, e.g. flash player, AAC support, etc. We're not actively working on one. "YEAH OK"
    There might be an exploit to be found in another game. We're not actively working on one.
    There's no truth in the rumour that v2.7 has made us angry, and that we're going to work on an ISO loader as revenge.
    The LocoRoco demo REQUIRES v2.70, even if you hack the PARAM.SFO in the EBOOT. It's pretty cool (some one likes a challange huh?), but there's homebrew that's cooler.

THE IMPORTANT PART

Once again, the most important point: If you don't think that slow support for an old version of Macromedia Flash, and support for the very latest games, is worth trading for homebrew for the next few months - then DO NOT UPGRADE.

DCEmu Newbie

some people might be pissed that they have 2.7 psp and are unable to play homebrew oh well i guess it's not worth hacking at this time

its possible though, there can be an exploit on the web browser or can be on flash player thingy. but they have to manage how to make one and test it out (its just a saying, im not sure if it can be true). but anyways in the future there will be an exploit for 2.7 PSP's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information