Thread: Anyone following Lost?

Acorn Electron User

Default Anyone following Lost?

I'm getting totally wrapped up it.

I'm just following it on channel 4 (UK) and just seen episode 3 of season 2. I rang the number on the fake TV ad for the Hanso Foundation during the show (several times to hear all the various stuff) and had a good look around the hanso foundation site (just spent the last 2 hours looking around and following the clues) and it's got me hooked trying to figure stuff out.

I'm surprised noone else has posted about it (or maybe I've just overlooked it).

I've not been this interested in a TV show in ages and the way they have all the sites set up for the airline company etc is really good, quite engrossing.

PS if you're well ahead and seen it already, please don't spoil it for me. Just wanted to share my interest and discuss what's been revealed so far (in UK).

i got totally lost from watching one episode.. its too complicated for my simpleton mind

Heck yes I do!! did you see last weeks episode. CRAZY!!

Acorn Electron User

Yeah, the scottish dude down the hole. It was interesting to see the orientation film last night and was the first mention on the show itself of the Hanso foundation and the Dharma Initiative.

Interesting to find out the meaning of Dharma:

"dhar·ma

1. Hinduism & Buddhism.
    1. The principle or law that orders the universe.
    2. Individual conduct in conformity with this principle.
    3. The essential function or nature of a thing.
    2. Hinduism. Individual obligation with respect to caste, social custom, civil law, and sacred law.
    3. Buddhism.
    1. The body of teachings expounded by the Buddha.
    2. Knowledge of or duty to undertake conduct set forth by the Buddha as a way to enlightenment.
    3. One of the basic, minute elements from which all things are made.

[Sanskrit dharma, statute, law. See dher- in Indo-European Roots.]dharmic adj.

Dharma

n : basic principles of the cosmos; also: an ancient sage in Hindu mythology worshipped as a god by some lower castes; [syn: Dharma]"

(from http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=Dharma)

I hope series 2 continues to be good and it seems various clues and info will be drip fed through the hanso foundation website:

www.thehansofoundation.org

i've just recently gotten addicted to it. i don't understand why michael shot everybody last week tho. what's going on with that? i know he's trying to find his son and everything, but dang!!!

Listen to Over And Over Again (Lost And Found) (Album Version) by Clap Your Hands Say Yeah : http://www.napster.com/player/tracks/15895346

It's called blackmail they say if you get are guy ("Henry") free we will give you your son back, OR another viable possibility is that he was brainwashed. I have been watching the show since episode 1 it's great.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenDork
    i've just recently gotten addicted to it. i don't understand why michael shot everybody last week tho. what's going on with that? i know he's trying to find his son and everything, but dang!!!

Listen to Over And Over Again (Lost And Found) (Album Version) by Clap Your Hands Say Yeah : http://www.napster.com/player/tracks/15895346

yeah I am definitly addicted, I can't wait until I can buy the newest season on DVD and watch it all again, I miss so much just watching it once I think...(nice link by the way, I love calp your hands say yeah)

Quote Originally Posted by dwass5656
    yeah I am definitly addicted, I can't wait until I can buy the newest season on DVD and watch it all again, I miss so much just watching it once I think...(nice link by the way, I love calp your hands say yeah)
    the media and its followers... who could resist? JOIN US!

Thread Information