Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Monkey 64 v2.0 - Yay

ZOMG STRMNRM IS SO BETTER AND YOU SHOULD FALL IN A WHOLE AND DIE!!!</pspupdates>

man after going to pspupdates, i have learned to love this site. I was trying to contact monkey, so i went to this thread thinking people were flaming him like pspudpates. and I would just like to thank you all for being nice people, and i think im gonna stay around here.

and , monkey, great news, i love your work.

WOW Great work on this emulator PSmonkey I'm still shocked on all the progress you made in the short amount of time you had. Look how long it took for a decent n64 emulator for the computer and they had a "computer" to work with. You have a simple PSP that is very limited for the most part but your pulling it off. Man that stupid PS1 emulator that they showed at E3 means nothing to me if you finish this emulator. Soon I will be able to play super mario kart 64 against my friends. Also PSmonkey I have one more questioni I'm not asking when this will be implemnted so let me just make my self clear on that. But is it possible to even pull off ad hoc mode on n64 emulatioin on the PSP. Like I just want to know if its even possible to pull it off seing that the roms are bigger and stuff.....But playing super smash bros. 64 against my friends one day portablly would be awsome! And once again great work PSmonkey

DCEmu Newbie

why the hell are people flaming monkey? i didnt see him do anything bad? i only seen good stuff releasing from him.

great update monkey, unfortunately for me, i couldnt get anything running, but its probably cause i never took the time to read about the microcode fully, i was too impatient:P, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by psp726
    I have tried over and over again to load mario kart , quest 64, and super smash bros to work. When i press load rom nothing happens. I had the right microcode for each one and i have my roms unzipped in the n64 folder in the root of my ms. The only game ive gotten to work is mario 64. My psp is 2.60. Is anyone else having the same problem?
    Same here except i hav 2.0 firmware and i hav all the rite microcodes and $#@! except it just not doin any thing ... and beleive me ive tried evry quest 64 i had to try and work but nuthin sum1 help..

Quote Originally Posted by ukcuf16
    Same here except i hav 2.0 firmware and i hav all the rite microcodes and $#@! except it just not doin any thing ... and beleive me ive tried evry quest 64 i had to try and work but nuthin sum1 help..
    Make sure TLB Fast Emulation is set to disable.

what is the tlb emu option in there for anyway

it is disabled..

You are a god. The onl one who even rivals your ownage is Mike Haggar.

whats that game in your sig called it looks pretty cool

lol wtf ^ any ways ive tried evry thing and it just keeps crashing wen i press to start the rom im usually good with this kind of stuff

PS: u no that feelin wen u fell really jealous that evry one else is enjoyin sumthin and u can't... its very heart breaking...

Thread Information