Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PS3,Xbox360,Nintendo Wii, What will you choose?

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Cooe14
    I already own a 360 (got it at launch) and am planing on getting Wii at launch. I will never get a PS3 do to it's price (MORE THAN HALF A GRAND!), how much (from what has been shown at E3) it was overhyped and underdelivered (the graphics are not nearly that much better than the 360's as Sony was saying), and for ripping off the Wii's controller .
    500 bucks isn't that much. Canadians have been paying that for every new system for years. Only now does our high dollar allow us to pay about the same as you guys. Hell Australians have it much more worse then either of us.

I think Sony stole the show at there press conference. The controller was a massive win for Sony since now the PS3 contained properties from XBOX 360 and the WII. It will have a similar online network to Xbox live but it will be FREE. It has a motion sensor controller that doesn't limit its capabilites like the Wii. I think Sony won E3 before it even started. Again.

But I still got love for the Wii

Do you really think it will be free for long. Trust me sony isn't known for being nice to its consumer let alone as the company in my opinion is very greedy. But after all that i like sony's products but not there service. As for the price i'm saving up but by the time i have enough the price will drop lol.

DCEmu Newbie

wii

"Do you really think it will be free for long. Trust me sony isn't known for being nice to its consumer let alone as the company in my opinion is very greedy. "

yeah because ps2 online does cost money?

Well its quite obviouse what i'm going to go for as the 1st console as eveyones fav.

Defenitly the Wii (Revolution) - Do to the fact you can play old console games on the system downloading via the net and Sega has decided to include past Genesis games to be playable on the Wii aswell. Well i wouldnt just buy Wii for that cause i could just buy all the systems its emulating and purchase the games but another good thing is these games might be free or atleast some of them. But the games on this system are going to be up most amazing.

Xbox 360 - I would choose this first cause i'm not the biggest fan of Sony. But seen as how computer gaming is pretty good at visuals and knowing whats best for computer gaming Xbox 360 is just right for you TV. Only it needs a nice keyboard and mouse and games like Command and Conquer. Other then that all other games are pretty much near PC perfect and is i believe a great price then having to pay close to $1000 cdn on a pc just to play games.

PS3 - Last but not least not my favourite company and with them just showing there new Bios Interface Screen looking exactly like the PSP i found they got really lazy. This was just another way of getting the system out earlier. I truly think the system out of all Sony systems will have very bad faults and may end up over heating more then the Xbox 360. Blue Ray kind of pisses me off a little i mean we just come out with making althese HD TVs with 1080i resolution and now we have to go higher and ditch our DVD-HD's for BlueRay.

Which means it might over sell HD TV's with the revolution of 1080i and DVD players with HD Compatibility. All and all Sony is big waste of money of course i will be buying the system but not for its bad hardware and poorly made System i will be buying purely for gaming.

Eric

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JmanUmmKay
    Do you really think it will be free for long. Trust me sony isn't known for being nice to its consumer let alone as the company in my opinion is very greedy. But after all that i like sony's products but not there service. As for the price i'm saving up but by the time i have enough the price will drop lol.
    I think the service will be free for its whole exitence. With the small possibility of a premium service which would cost a small monthly fee. As for you accusing Sony as being "more greedy" check out my response on the other thread we are arguing on.

Many people are forgetting that instead of a 60gb ps3 you can get a 20gb ps3 for 500 dollars , and still I will get it cheaper than that , sony manufacturing company of China on ebay will sell them at around 375 bucks for the 20gb one and 440 for the 60 gb. I'll buy me a 20gb , cause who needs 60gbs anyways? only a guy who will store his whole library of movies on it ( getting the movies on limewire I suppose ) , and the reason I'm getting the ps3 is not for the games but for blu-ray dvd player and internet like the psp , ( only this one will be as fast as a computer , pre-installed linux and enough cache size , and I'm getting the wi-fi thumbmaster usb or something like that , only costs 40 dollars and I put it on my cable box and wi-fi on my house ).

And another thing is that if you check on sony's ps3 information

http://boardsus.playstation.com/play...sage.id=241683

The 2 ones will have everything except that the 600 dollars one will have 40 more gb and some stupid accesories similar to the psp's value pack ( like the crappy cleaning cloths and strap and that $#@! but things for the ps3 ).

metalspector
    you seem to overlook the fact that the 20gb model doesn't have hdmi output so the movies will cease to work

DCEmu Newbie

PS3 Definitly!
    You guys should watch the previews at ps3.ign.com (especially the getaway and killzone)!
    It's a monster!
    600 bucks is really too much I agree, I would wait a while before getting it.
    But I go for graphics all the way.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information