Thread: SnesPSP TYL 0.4.1 Crash on Exit?

DCEmu Newbie

Question SnesPSP TYL 0.4.1 Crash on Exit?

Hello,

For some reason when I exit SnesPSP TYL 0.4.1 Standard Version, It crashes the PSP. I have FW 2.6 running Bock with the GTA exploit. Version 3 did not have the problum. 4.1 runs the games very well an I love the new look of the menu. Just not sure if this is a know problum or if there is something I could of missed with my setup. Everything else that I have tried works fine. Doom, Quake, Nes uoSnes etc....

FW 2.6
    eLoader 0.9.7 - Bock GTA exploit
    32 meg mem stick

Thank you

-Altrez

DCEmu Newbie

Default repky post about exiting snes 0.4.1

Hi yes I have that same problem its a bit of a pain but not to much because if im having a gaming session you can keep changing the rom easily to what you want to play untill you have had enough which means you are finished anyway so when it crashes atleast you can change the roms and play alot first,the annoying thing would be if you wanted to play say the megadrive emlator straight after the snes 0.41 then it would crash and you would have to wait some more time which is kinda annoying. anyway check out this site http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/ for updates to emulators surely someone will fix this issue sometime soon take care matey

you can realy only use TYL .4 on a 1.5 FW psp, it doesent seem to work on anything else lol

i have TYL.4 running on my 2.6 and it's great!!! I'm sure it is better on earlier firmware but i'm not complaining. It does crash on exit but as dan31127 says it's only when you exit the emu.changing roms is fine.

have u tried exiting by going to the rom select screen and holding r + l I dont know if that works for u but it works on my 1.5 cause i cant exit normal through home button

holding R and L take you to the menu not exit the emu... and when you're on the menu R and L do other things like activate USB connection and so forth, so nothing happens when you do R and L in the menu. But I do admit i haven't tried actually exiting from the emu menu lol i'll always seem to just hit the home button, i'll have to try it and see if it works. ^^

DCEmu Newbie

Talking Ok here is the fix.

The crash on exit bug has been fixed in the new version.

http://rapidshare.de/files/20485226/...intro.zip.html

Is the one I have installed an tested on FW 2.6

Thanks for the help

-Altrez

Thread Information