Thread: Wouldn't it be great to play Runescape on PSP

Default Wouldn't it be great to play Runescape on PSP

I know the specs for runescape are a little high for psp but without sound and in low res........
    Maybe runescape classic?
    it runs on a java plugin so it has to be possible to make a java based runescape browser, or am i too noob to think this?

Thanks for answering!

THERS NO JAVA AT ALL on the psp. well a app that runs it at least. im working on a game called Celtic Knights. ITs future reases gonna have alota enemies and quests. after the gameplay is completely done it will be adhoc and eventually infrac. Completely done in about 5 months. v.05 coming out in a week or 2

well RuneScape was my favorite game ever about 2 years ago..

(Maybe you've seen me, Jman781988.. lvl 95 combat leader of the "Brothers of Runescape" clan)

anyway, RS on psp would be interesting if the controlls were compleetly changed, point click and move wont realy work with a joystick mouse..

What's with the name "Jman" I have seen like 4 people with it, and Jman0708 how can you post your banned?
    Anyhow I started playing RuneScape when it first came out so many years ago, and it's gotten pretty boring.

with java on psp i meant: in the sony browser are javascript possibilitys.
    And yes it will have to be a total transformation becouse it is not only a button problem but also the resolution of the psp is too low. But it would be cool if it can work.

Half of the game is Chatting to pplz, and without the keyboard it would be kinda ghey... Im not sure if anyone would wana tackle this project, sure its possible but i cant really see it happening

ur right, didn't think of that........

DCEmu Newbie

Even if the psp browser got java the browser has very limited memory. It would crash instintly.

well as for the Jman thing, I was the first Jman, I still have the Jman ICQ account, and the Jman RuneScape Classic account.. everyone else ripped me off.. as you can see, Jman0708 joined in november of 05, JmanUmmKay joined in march of 06.. I joined in october of 05... I was the first

and only reason I'matha Jman, is cause I couldnt think of any better nicknames like 5 years ago..

anywho, RS would be somthing to play on the psp, if nothing else to train.. or mine.. but its not exactly the best of ideas, as infernomax said, half the fun is talking to people and upholding a clan.. so without a method to talk, its boring.. it would be much smarter to get a tablet PC, or one of those mini Sony Vaio laptops :P

Thread Information