Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: After E3 which Next Gen Console Floats Your Boat

Blog Entries

General games After E3 which Next Gen Console Floats Your Boat

The news and goings on at E3 have been majorly interesting and it seems that there was one clear winner in the soon to be battle of the next gens,

Sony delivered an overpriced and reduced spec console that has 2 versions one with less features and lets be fair Joe public doesnt want to mess around with different versions of hardware, going down the Xbox 360 road on that score wasnt a wise move, as for the Xbox 360 itdidnt really grab my attention at E3 so that brings us to Nintendos funilly named Wii console, a console with many great games coming for it and the virtual console, which will massively please emulation fans. The thought of a lightsaber game/controller really grabs my attention.

Which system do you think most impressed at E3.?

DCEmu Rookie

Wii.

As exciting and dazzling as PS3 is, the Nintendo Wii looks like a lot more fun. Plus, at a third of the PS3's price, even my wallet is excited.

Actually b4 i was most excited for PS3 but after E3 Im gonna go with the Wii.

DCEmu Regular

I was hyped on the ps3 and the Wii. Now I definitly want a Wii even more than a ps3. Again sony is going to lose a lot of people at launch cause of the high price. Maybe in 2008 I'll finally get a ps3 when the price goes down. I'm still even thinking on getting an xbox360. There's some games that are exclusive for it and seem really nice.

Wii definately

no contest - wii wins. ps3 is technically impressive but theres no way in hell that people are gonna shell out that kind of money.
    add that to the fact there shafting uk customers yet again by not releasing the core system here, only the premium pack, and you can see why wii will win

Yes this is an interesting turnaround. I cringed at the idea when I first learned about Nintendo's Revolution. But now I am finding myself more and more drawn to it. So the Wii due to the fun-factor & affordable price gets my 1st place award.

I really want a PS3 though. And if it truly has Blu-Ray movie support built in, I would not mind spending the extra money.

Certainly Nintendo's wii (don't like the name change though). But as mentioned previously in a post the price of the ps3 will drop eventually (remember when Xbox first came out?) will probably get one in a couple of years but I am going to buy my Wii as soon as I can.
    I can't even get excited Xbox 360. Hail the revolution!

Well i'm getting a Xbox 360 the core pack first whats nice is its still the same console lol unlike sony. So i if i want any of the other stuff i will just by the hard drive later and wireless controlers later. Then maby a Wii and by that time i might still have enough money for a PS3 lol.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information