Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: HERE IT IS! MAMEPSP Beta 0.01!

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDX
    Is donkey kong not in the list?? That was silly of me to leave that out (especially considering the mario bros hardware is near identical)

And yes I agree.. having to reset the psp each time is a pain but i'm working on that!
    I found it a bit temperamental on my 1.5fw PSP. Sometimes it would just crash when attempting to run a rom and then the next time it would run fine.

When playing one of the roms, I could press L+R, get the FPS avg report, then press X and the rom list appears again ready for the next rom.

Defender was slow and I couldn't get it playable.

C'mon, IS there ANY chance of Elevator Action? at all? ever?

Galaga, original Pacman and Elevator Action were the main games I used to play at the Arcades way back when.

DCEmu Newbie

has anyone had any success remapping keys inside of the emulator. I'm trying to remap the cross, square, circle and square buttons to the p2 joystick controlls for robotron, but it's not really working... anyone successfully done this and got it working??

Any help would be appreciated Thanks!

nice one mikey.
    any chance of 'unlocking' the emu so we can try non-optimised roms? i wanna try out things like the original outrun, dragonninja etc.
    will they just not play or would they play with varying degrees of success?
    if it is the latter then can you unlock the emu so we can all start the compatibility testing?

DCEmu Newbie

Ok, i'm making progress! I got the keymapping in the MAME interface to work once. The problem is when I make custom keys, it's not saving it, so when I exit and come back in, it's not working.

I'm also finding imputting the keys to be kind of buggy. I can't seem to get the right buttons to work again... I'll tell it to map left to square, and it says cross or something. Any thoughts?

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by isotropy
    Ok, i'm making progress! I got the keymapping in the MAME interface to work once. The problem is when I make custom keys, it's not saving it, so when I exit and come back in, it's not working.

I'm also finding imputting the keys to be kind of buggy. I can't seem to get the right buttons to work again... I'll tell it to map left to square, and it says cross or something. Any thoughts?
    It happens to me too... There is a bug, there, I supose. But who counts it's the key you configure, not what it's shown in the custom keys' box.

DCEmu Newbie

Is the in-game menu like PC Mame? If so, are we allowed to rotate the screen? That would be cool to play some mercs, gauntlet, and various shooters in tate mode!

Blog Entries

Awesome, congrats on the release mike.
    The Emulation64 Network offers you free hosting!
    Click here for details and contact info!

do the cps1 and neo geo versions from mame4all work with this version of mame???

Quote Originally Posted by crossfadeking
    do the cps1 and neo geo versions from mame4all work with this version of mame???
    no they dont
    you can only use the specified mame roms. i am trying to talk Mike into 'unlocking' the emu so we can try all the other mame roms. i am sure that many of them will work or be playable too.

Thanks everybody for your feedback and kind words.

I think we need a wiki for bugtesting. Maybe a mantis installation.

I've posted a DAT file on the main page for now to help you obtain the correct romsets.
    Find yourself some ebay spelling mistake bargains!
    Use the power of the TYPING WAND! |Free PSP ISOs to download

Pick of the google street views! Including topless girls

Proud owner of a Nintendo Wii!
    PSP1. Black Jap 1000K: 1.5 -> 2.71SE-A -> 2.71SE-B -> 2.71SE-B' -> 2.71SE-B''
    PSP2. Black "non worker" from ebay: 2.6 (?) -> 2.71 -> 1.5 -> 2.71SE-B -> 2.71SE-B'
    PSP3: Black "Broken UMD Drive" UK 1003 2.0 -> 1.5 -> 2.71SE-B -> 2.71SE-B'
    Do you have a bricked psp?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information