Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: METAL BLOB SOLID PSP (Blob Wars::: Episode 1) version 1.04

Quote Originally Posted by vettacossx
    is this mod-able at all?just curious and do you think there will be a level editor?
    Everything is modable :-)

This version reads al the graphics and levels from a compressed file for simplycity and speed.
    If you are interested in modding the game - I can compile a distribution which has separate folders for graphics, music, end level data.
    I am not aware of any level editors though.. Check with the original author of the game - he might just have some tools...

PSP User

bin lukin forward to this one, hmm cheats sounds interestin

DCEmu Rookie

Is there any definitive way to acess the cheats menu. It seams to appear at random. The computer game can have cheats by typing lockandload at the options menu, so mabye you coulds implement an onscreen keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by kyle2194
    Is there any definitive way to acess the cheats menu. It seams to appear at random. The computer game can have cheats by typing lockandload at the options menu, so mabye you coulds implement an onscreen keyboard.
    Yes, there is. You just did not figure it out yet

Seriously, I don't want to spoil the fun for everyone else there.. I'll PM you the combination...

Quote Originally Posted by deniska
    Yes, there is. You just did not figure it out yet

Seriously, I don't want to spoil the fun for everyone else there.. I'll PM you the combination...

Would you PM the combination to me also?
    I got it accidentally the first time I played and I cant figure out how!

Default works great on the 2.6 used 1.5 folder

works greatttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

DCEmu Newbie

great release, it works on my 2.6 pSP, (i used the 1.5 version)

DCEmu Newbie

Default Having an issue...

Whenever I beat the Flooded Mine, it goes to a screen that says I'm missing a graphics file.

I'll give more info when I beat the level again.

Edit: Just beat it a third time and it works. Maybe a memory issue?

Default A little help (Metal Blob)

First off, this is a great game. Glad you decided to port it over to the psp. Haven't had any problems with it, except sometimes it freezes up when looking at the map. I imagin its because im on 2.6 & there isn't as much memory available. No big deal, i've been making my own maps anyways, that way i don't have to chance it freezing and me starting over. Anyways..... on to my real question, how do you access the cheats menu? I've tried finding the jetpack & i haven't noticed it anywhere. So if someone doesn't mind letting me know the combination or telling me what level the pack is on, i would greatly appreciate it. (cause im stuck on the level that says you must have aqua lung to continue.) Thnx again in advance.

If anyone gets any error messages, about missing files, or a "PSP has just crashed" blue screen, did you have your PSP on standby/sleep mode at all? This is the sole cause of errors in this game and it should not be used. I learnt the hard way, spending an hour on one of the later levels and having to restart the whold thing again.

Evcellent port deniska, there are some areas of the game (namely the flooded tunnels) where performance just isn't top notch. Can this ever be resolved? It is still fast enough but the action is slightly slower than that of the PC. At times it can be quite bad and terribly slow. For the time being it is very playable though well done.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information