Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: In development DCEmu community project: Generic Survival Horror Clone #1

If there is anything else I can do, just ask.

alright I'll keep that in mind, as of now, the only thing I cant do is program, so thats realy the only field I require assistance in but thanks.

How much of the game is remodeled now Jman?

well at the moment all I have is the frount step of the police station lol... but I am working on all of it...

That looks too purty to be able to run on the psp.

well the psp can display 300k triangles simotainiously so the models can be quite robust, I just dont know how to impliment the models I have into a renderer for to play them on a psp... also, for that mater, I wouldnt mind using pre-rendered backdrops, since it would look about the same on a psp...

and as for the modeling aspect, I have thought about the way I want the game to be..
    I recently visited a dam, and I thought it would be the perfect backdrop for a Resident Evil-esque game, so the way
    I originaly thought I would make the game is, the city, the police station, the back of the police station (leaving through the parking lot, like in Resident Evil 3)
    then you would walk across town, come to the dam, enter the dam, and have 3 levels of dam area, then you would decend to the lower levels of the dam, and come across the labrotory from RE2, (because in my opinion, the lab at the end of RE2, and the police station are the best parts of RE2).
    I wanted to incoperate those, along with new, creative models for other parts of "boulder city" (since I dont want to directly copy the RE2 game)

I dont know if its going to work this way, but I would like to make an interesting homebrew game with the quality of a commercial game... for other people to enjoy without paying the ultimate price (and updating to 3.0 F/W to play the RE2 PS1 game :P)

DCEmu Newbie

WOW! Jman this looks great!

I hope this will work on 2.6 firmware.

I would help code, but I have no experience.

well thanks, I'm not sure about how the 3d works in user mode, but I suppose it could be possable if i had a good coder make the rendering engine

if you can do this i would like to be a beta tester please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! would even pitch in a little money.

Troom, I asked first..........LOL :

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information