Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243

Thread: In development DCEmu community project: Generic Survival Horror Clone #1

Hey Hey Hey everyone! its me, back with news, I finally got another PSP to call my own, and I'm back working on the project. So far, I have the first room on the left, when you walk into the P.D., the continuation of the hall, the lecture hall, and the storage room. Some of the models have yet to be textured, but I will get some screenshots up when I can. As for now, back to Psychology 2. . .

great to see you return to this project jman420 =)
    secret message!
    I used to have a signature here.

DCEmu Newbie

looks insane cant wait

DCEmu Newbie

Out of curiousity.. Is this dead? Cause this sounds intensely interesting and I would love to help but the only experience I have in making anything game related is the triggering and various other things with the WC3 Map Editor

Honestly, I would have to say that it is. I've never met another programmer interested in coding the game from the ground up.

Using a system as simple as 2d backgrounds and 3d foreground characters I still want to develop a single floor single level, but am unaware of any simple ways of programming and/or creating (using a GUI based program), this game.

I am still looking for anyone interested in taking on this project, but I wonder if Hardhat, and Meyitzo are still interested in developing further this project. So all out, who still have to look at my sticky after 6 years, lol, so,
    speak now or forever hold delete.

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243

Thread Information