Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: In development DCEmu community project: Generic Survival Horror Clone #1

hey this project looks very nice, hopefully you can pull through with it. I wouldnt mind beta testing for you or help out in anyother way, Unfortunatly i couldnt program to save my life.

Sweet job man, the pic looks awesome. Really only one thing to say, woot. Just woot.

ok troom lol you can beta test, along with you bigmace, and robotdevil if you want to..

where have you been though, robot devil i'v been wondering if you were still planing on a project??

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Keep working on it bud

Its spelled Resident Evil btw

yes i addressed this issue on a previous page, thank you lol :P I made it Resedent evil because, thats not a trademark or copyright of any current company lol

what the heck this is better than the damn ****ed ps1 emu

PS: I could betatest for firmware 2.5 with gta exploit

Well this sounds great... If you need any help with graphics like items, weapons or anything just let me know.

DCEmu Regular

this looks amazing! id love 2 help beta test it as i am going to have alot of free time during the sumer nd after it. when do you think you wil strt beta testing?

well thanks a lot Apoklipz, I would need 2D and 3D models for some of the menu's, and all the character models.. I have been gone to see my friend off to the US Army, so I havent been working on much 3D models... but I will eventualy need some help

I do still need programming, thats the main issue here for me, you cant learn all of C++ and assembly in a month, so it would be nice if someone could program for me ..

and as for the BetaTesting, I dont know how its going to work, I will not have the game leaked to the public before I want it out, I dont want it to be one of those things that gets released before its done, I just want it to be parfek first, then release.. so thanks for the offers all of you for wanting to beta test, but unless you work on the project, or have any assistance, your not going to be able to play it before anyone else.. (however the people that have already offered and I have talked to, can test it for me)

thanks for all the interest everyone, but unless I get someone to help me by programming, this project will not even get started on for about 6 years when I will have friends to help me....

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jman420
    yes i addressed this issue on a previous page, thank you lol :P I made it Resedent evil because, thats not a trademark or copyright of any current company lol
    Good thinking

I really should read the entire thread next time. My bad.

edit: Ever hear of the Resident Evil 1.5 re-creation project? I'm sure you could find some help there on making a Resident Evil clone.

Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information