Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: In development DCEmu community project: Generic Survival Horror Clone #1

Good to hear. What kind of assistance do you need. If you want i would be happy to beta test and post screenshots and updates for you.

well thanks for the info on capcom, I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do for the game, I have been considering re-making the game to resemble the original game, but as some of you may have noticed, the acucal game is called Resident evil, but I wanted to spell it resedent evil to kind of, avoid name plagerisim, and as for the 3d models, I want it to resemble the accual game, but still be different enough to avoid copyright infregment, including "Parasol Inc." as the copyright-avoiding name for the umbrella corperation.. and of course, I wanted to cap a few holes in the story line, and change some of it to make more sence in english .

and Zion, thanks for the offer, I'll definatly need a beta tester, so thank you, if you want to be one.. Allrightythen

however what I still need is someone to program the game and renderer for me lol.. so if you know anyone? :P I dont accualy have any experence with programming at the moment, I havent gotten that far in college yet :P

so I still need programmers.. if anyone has any interest, please say so

Yep would love to beta test it for you. I know how to program but only very basic things. nowhere near the standard you would need for this project.

well alright, I'll try to remember you, so I hope nobody shuts down my thread here, or I'll forget your name lol....

Here I have it, some form of proof that I am working on this project, and its not just hot air.. I'v been modeling the inside step of the police station for a while.. and now I kind of have something to show for my work, its poorly textured, in fact the door has no texture at all.. but it shows the 3d model at least..

Edit: Changed the picture. now has side panels on the door frame.

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sweet RPD picture. You have my full support.

Jman that is superb!
    If you want il PM a few coders and see if they will help

well that would be sweet! I need coders

I will see what I can do...

I have PM'd a few coders for you Jman. We will just have to wait and see for the time being!

well thank you Zion, I appreciate it..

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information