Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: In development DCEmu community project: Generic Survival Horror Clone #1

well flashmasterfong, I sent you a PM, but never got a responce, so apparently your not realy interested but if you still are, send me your MSN or, just send me a PM eh?

And on another note, not a lot has been completed so far, I have the library, but have not started anything new yet untill I have a working build of the game to test aspect, and I havent been able to contact Hardhat in a few days..

so not a lot of news, but its still coming along.. I'm sad to say that we probobly wont have a releasable build this month, but possably next

DCEmu Pro

hey jman good to hear the project is still on looking forward to it definately

DCEmu Regular

Dude you should enter this into the neoflash summer coding competition!

sure
    ________
    justin bieber
    Last edited by andrew24; January 29th, 2011 at 10:06.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew24
    sure
    wow, quite the vocabulary

anyway! missed the contests, doesent matter, I dont need any prize for making a game... making it is prize enough...

and on another note, I have talked it over with Hardhat and Meyitzo, I have decided to make the game full time 3D, with a behind the player camera angle, aswell as the security camera viewpoints if possible.. we decided it was to much work to build the game based on 2D backgrounds with strange camera angles...

so the game will now be somewhat thrown into being more modern, which will also hopefully add to the entertainment of walking around the old levels in full time 3D..

DCEmu Regular

cool! Do you know when you will be releasing a demo? also if you need any extra beta testers give me a shout.

great news!!!!

now i have incentive to get some work done for you

Quote Originally Posted by jman420
    wow, quite the vocabulary

anyway! missed the contests, doesent matter, I dont need any prize for making a game... making it is prize enough...

and on another note, I have talked it over with Hardhat and Meyitzo, I have decided to make the game full time 3D, with a behind the player camera angle, aswell as the security camera viewpoints if possible.. we decided it was to much work to build the game based on 2D backgrounds with strange camera angles...

so the game will now be somewhat thrown into being more modern, which will also hopefully add to the entertainment of walking around the old levels in full time 3D..
    Nice Changedment based on a lazy idea : D
    but anyway nice

demo should be released within a month hopefully...

that would be alright Accordian

and its not intirely a "lazy" idea, accualy the whole thing requires me to change my model from 1 million polygons to 10k... so by no means is it easier, because I already have the model for the 2D version....

but we are going to continue testing other ways of setting it up to work.. I'd still like to use the pre-rendered backgrounds because then I have reign over lighting...

i was joking ... its great work which you and your team making ...
    ok some month cant w8

Thread Information