Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: In development DCEmu community project: Generic Survival Horror Clone #1

wow this looks amazing i really hope it gets completed someday

as do I lol... we're working on it, I have been playing with the models a little more lately, since I've had my break between fall and spring semesters for college.. but on wednesday I go back once again, so I'm not sure whats going on then... but I hope at least a demo will be out some time soon

well, while back to school, I havent been able to work on the game much, but it seems futile anyway... I was working with Hardhat, but as far as I know, he isnt working on the game at all... I am just posting so as to request more assistance.

I would like to put a call out to all programmers, I need your help! I would like to work on this game farther, but as of now, I'm basicly the only person working on it. There is the script writer working with me on the game script, but nobody working on programming. I would still like to have someone to help...

and if any mods see this, please throw this on the front page... it would be nice lol...

so if anyone is interested, please PM me, or email me at [email protected]...

Plz Juss Release A Beta!!

Beta Tester: Windows 7

There isnt one... Hardhat only worked on it for a month or two, and my other coder Fox68k did nothing... and now is fired... all we have is a crappy alpha release that does not allow for any real game play... I will release the alpha, but I just want someone to help me code the game..

lets speak on msn

my new msn is in my profile

i may be able to help

I have some great news! I am once again going to be working on the project. I hope to have a demo-beta done soon. I have another programmer. The infamous Zion has joined the team as a coder. We're going to be working on finishing the Police Department, at least for the demo. From there, we will be working on the outside of the police department, as a continuation of the game. I am very excited, as should be the intire PSP homebrew scene...

Thanks to Zion for joining, and thanks to all those who have kept this project going thus far.

And of course, thanks to the fans of the project. There has been 38 pages of great feedback and props.. Thanks all

Jman420

This is great news, Zion is a really good coder. I can't wait to see the results.

GP2X Coder/Moderator

Can I ask who the other coder is? Is it someone who is new to the scene or someone we already know.

Zion.. I hope this wont affect our work on the RPG O.o
    secret message!
    I used to have a signature here.

Thread Information