Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What Game Would You Like Ported To PSP???

DCEmu Newbie

1) better load time & stability for the ur quan masters port
    2) binary zoo's mono
    3) cave story

i would like to see progress in quake 2

DCEmu Pro

yes I have to say that the Quake 2 could get much better, Ok i have to admit that well I am a coder and I am going to have a go at porting a game, I just needed a few ideas. I understand that the Resident Evil cannot be ported as well as many other games however I am very interested in modding the Quake 2 engine, that sounds good. The backyard baseball could be a interesting project also.

hmmm I wonder if there is any way in contacting the firms such as Capcom and asking for the game codes???

DCEmu Newbie

The Marathon trilogy, Bungie's predecesor to the Halo series. This is entirely possible thanks to them releasing the source code. There is an SDL port named Aleph One, found at http://source.bungie.org, along with ports to Mac, Windows, Linux, and more.

I imagine a port of this would be simple enough, as the source code is already supplied.

lol you are all mentioning to many 3D games, remember home game developers can't really do 3D games yet so just mention cool, 2D games for now.

1) PAC - MAN !!! suprised no one has made this yet.
    2) Metal Slug
    3) A good RPG

Yo Briggzy, noticed you are from Staffordshire too. small world huh, i am too lol. just wanna say since you want to try make a game try make a 2D one that kicks ass, just to get you started

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by -{PhoeniX}-
    lol you are all mentioning to many 3D games, remember home game developers can't really do 3D games yet so just mention cool, 2D games for now.

1) PAC - MAN !!! suprised no one has made this yet.
    2) Metal Slug
    3) A good RPG
    Actually, Marathon is only 2.5D. All enemies, NPCs etc are sprites, and it isn't a true 3D world engine.

And there are several ways to play Metal Slug and Pac Man using console emulators.

DCEmu Pro

haha Phoenix yeh Im from Tunstall m8...its rubbish but its home lol.

Ok i have come to the conclusion that 2D is going to be much easier and simpliar. There also needs to be a unique game made that does not fit into any of the emulations such as Pac-Man & Metal Slug...

...I want to make a game that anybody can add there upgrade packs too just like IRIS really, so you cud create a character and put him/her/it into the game and you cud put your own themes and music into the game too.

GTA is already in development sadly...

...Wrestling perhaps!!! with its own entrance themes, character creator, ring creator, proper rules...

...this is a idea from another person on the forums but it may be a good gap in the emulation market...

maybe a few more ideas would help!

x

I'd just like to see Quake 2 finished like a lot of other people... Does anyone know what team emergency exit (the guys that ported quake2 to psp) are doing ATM? i left a message on their blog but no reply

DCEmu Pro

hmmm im unsure really but I also would like Quake 2 to get finished off a little more, I have a quake game on my PSP but I dont even think its Quake 2 :S

I better look for it!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information