Thread: PSP-Doom 0.5 save not working

Angry PSP-Doom 0.5 save not working

I'm on firmware 2.01 eLoader .97 and I can't save a game in Doom 0.5. I try to save through the menu and it says that the game was saved but when I go to load it the list is empty. I created a save folder since there wasn't one but still nothing. What am I missing?!

Ive heard its possible but noone has been able to explain for me yet. Someone help this guy...

DCEmu Newbie

I've been playing around with this recently. It seems the save function works fine for me if i'm playing with the Doom2 wads. But using the other wads (like Doom 1 for example) i have the same problem. It says its saved, but the load game screen is empty.

Maybe we'll have to go back to renaming all the wads to Doom2? Dunno, just a suggestion.

Brilliant port though. Doom is perfect for the psp (once you get used to the nub ) and it still plays superbly even to this day.

Well, you're better off than me cuz I can't save with either wad. Wonder what the difference is. Anyone else able to save on 2.01 firmware with eloader .97?

i started a thred like this in the psp help form

i wan't to save too, please help!!!

Thread Information