Thread: 4.2... half installed?

Default 4.2... half installed?

Alright.

My Wii was a softmodded one running 3.40 firmware and I actually WANTED to update (don't flame or anything, I just want to get this problem fixed).

It was updating and about half way it failed and returned me to the main Wii menu. Homebrew Channel Was removed by the "half" update.

The Wii settings menu says I have 4.2 installed but the shop channel does not work, it just asks me to update whenever I go to it.

Now, whenever I try to run the Wii update it just spits out error code 32017. Tried multiple times, changed the channels on my router and all that. Nothing.

Anyone know what to do?

Oh, and bannerbomb for 4.2 says it was successful, however, homebrew channel is not on the main channel pages of the Wii.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by seriosbrad View Post
    Alright.

My Wii was a softmodded one running 3.40 firmware and I actually WANTED to update (don't flame or anything, I just want to get this problem fixed).

It was updating and about half way it failed and returned me to the main Wii menu. Homebrew Channel Was removed by the "half" update.

The Wii settings menu says I have 4.2 installed but the shop channel does not work, it just asks me to update whenever I go to it.

Now, whenever I try to run the Wii update it just spits out error code 32017. Tried multiple times, changed the channels on my router and all that. Nothing.

Anyone know what to do?

Oh, and bannerbomb for 4.2 says it was successful, however, homebrew channel is not on the main channel pages of the Wii.
    Did you ever find a fix for this? I think I have the same problem....

Thread Information