Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Peeps with fw 1.00 are going to love this..

Default Peeps with fw 1.00 are going to love this..

Check this out!
    http://0okm.blogspot.com/
    This tool allows you to backup your fw 1.00
    Then upgrade to 1.50.
    And if you are not happy with 1.50 you can go back to 1.00!
    I have a 1.00 but haven't been courageous enough to test it yet. ^_^;;
    If you do, please report!
    Later,

TSR
    Edit: THIS IS NOT a 1.50 to 1.00 downgrader because it needs the dump of your specific current 1.00 fw to be able to restore it to 1.00.

Exemple: If a user with 1.00 backups his firwmare with the tool and give it to a 1.50 user who wish to downgrade, it will NOT work.

i dont even have 1.00 but even if i did wouldnt want to upgrade to 1.50 and have to use kXploit. anyways 1.00 can run ALL homebrew and is quick to install quicker than 1.50 u just put the folder in the GAME folder and play

DCEmu Rookie

Someone post a backup!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gotmilk0112
    i dont even have 1.00 but even if i did wouldnt want to upgrade to 1.50 and have to use kXploit. anyways 1.00 can run ALL homebrew and is quick to install quicker than 1.50 u just put the folder in the GAME folder and play
    No, very much unfortunately, 1.00 doesn't boot most ISO loaders nor is it compatible with the MPH Firmware Launcher.

Kyle, I don't think a backup would help in any way since it is meant to be flashed back SPECIFICALLY to the PSP it was dumped from.
    Flashing it on another PSP would destroy it.
    Later,

TSR

There is too high of a chance of bickage for my liking.

Quote Originally Posted by gotmilk0112
    Not with no Kxploit patcher 1.5 is better than a 1.0 we have the best of both lol.

DCEmu Legend

Eh thats an opinion. Once again, its one more step that needs to be taken to ease the homebrew road on 1.5.

1.0 just download, install and your good to go. No need to running other programs to make the non-kxploited games run.

As for this post; sounds like a scam to me. I wouldn't ever try it, simply because I paid alot of money for my 1.0 PSP to have it imported from Japan (as well, its price was marked up simply because its rarity).

What the NO KXPLOIT PACHER? Its real and it work the best part is that it rund in the ram so theres no chance of bricking your psp. Oh btw its not a scam i am a member here at DCEmu and a respected one at that. It makes me mad when you accuse others of being scam artists. Just look at my dam banner i help people every day. Oh BTW i use the dam No kxploit just go to the apps section and find it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by JmanUmmKay
    What the NO KXPLOIT PACHER? Its real and it work the best part is that it rund in the ram so theres no chance of bricking your psp. Oh btw its not a scam i am a member here at DCEmu and a respected one at that. It makes me mad when you accuse others of being scam artists. Just look at my dam banner i help people every day. Oh BTW i use the dam No kxploit just go to the apps section and find it yourself.
    Too bad that whenever you do a hard power off (which I do a lot) the ram get's erased and you have to reinstall this again so that kinda defeats the purpose and I don't want aynthing taking up un nesseciary space up on the psp's limted ram. So I am still hoping someone discovers a way to downgrade from 1.5 to 1.0.

Personally I have just got 1.5 on my psp (replaced the motherboard) and would not want any other firmware.

The majority of homebrew is made for 1.5 anyway and there are programs that can convert the eboots for you now anyway (seiPSPtool)

That can rename the folders as well to get rid of the corrupted data icons, and convert 1.5 eboots to 1.0.

So really i cannot see any good reason to downgrade to 1.0 anyway.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information