Thread: Real Newb Question

DCEmu Newbie

Default Real Newb Question

hey,
    new to this whole psp thing. So if i was to go out and by a psp at frys bestbuy or circuitcity do you think they would still have a 2.6 version firmware. That would be appreciated, also if i could ask them if they could sell me a 2.6 like if they had ones that were in the back?

depends, i got mine at taget and it still had fw 2.01 cuz i twas shipped during x-mas time. Asked them when they got the psp's that is going to help out a lot. As for u trying to get a fw 2.6 i have no idea why? i would try to get a fw 1.5 cuz u can run a lot more homebrew on it. Hope that helps.

Cant see why not. I would reccomend bying a v1.5 on ebay though. You will have a lot more homebrew this way. And a lot less hassle (eboot loaders)

DCEmu Rookie

My personal fav is going to gamestop, asking if they have any used psps. They were very nice, they found an outlet, i plugged the psp into the charger, started it up, it was 1.5. So i said i'll buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by kyle2194
    My personal fav is going to gamestop, asking if they have any used psps. They were very nice, they found an outlet, i plugged the psp into the charger, started it up, it was 1.5. So i said i'll buy it.

Shiet thats a good find! Lucky duck!

Thread Information